• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello

Is there a function that tracks inbound calls automatically in to salesfroce?

yours
David Johnston

Hello

I have a "cannot run the macro" error in excel when i try to use sforce connector wizard, how does one fix this?  I have checked the Macros and they have been enabled fully in excel. I have placed the the zipped file to sforce_connect_616.zip into ..c:\My Documents and when it did not work I also copied the file to the error report location c:\Documents and Settings\David1\Temp\Temporary Directory 1 and I have unziped the file on both places.

The error report in excel when I select Sforce Connector wizard is....
- c:documen~1/davidj~1\locals~1\temp\temporary directory 1 for spores_connect_616.zip\spores_connectxls'!sfDescribeAndQuery'.  The maco may not be avilable in this workbook or all macros may be disabled.

Has anyone had this error report and how did you fix it.

Yours David J
I am looking for any help/feedback on mass uploading an existing company price book (in .xls form for example) into SF.com. Our company has 3200 active products that are updated every 2 weeks and need to know if there is an easy way to automate uploading a price book. If this cannot be done then we have no use for SF.com.

I have been told this can be done, has anyone actually accomplished this? Are there any samples we can look at to get a better understanding of how this has been done?

Thanks for your input!

Regards,

Jason