• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking to replace a custom link that pops up an SControl with a new one of the "OnClick JavaScript" variety.  I've put the bulk of the code into functions in a JavaScript Static Resource file, and was hoping to reference that from the OnClick link with a {!REQUIRESCRIPT("{!URLFOR($Resource.MyJSLib)}")} or similar, but I can't get that to work.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/resource/magic-id/MyJSLib")} does work, but is obviously not really production quality or packagable.

Anybody have ideas how this should be done?

I'm looking to replace a custom link that pops up an SControl with a new one of the "OnClick JavaScript" variety.  I've put the bulk of the code into functions in a JavaScript Static Resource file, and was hoping to reference that from the OnClick link with a {!REQUIRESCRIPT("{!URLFOR($Resource.MyJSLib)}")} or similar, but I can't get that to work.

{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/resource/magic-id/MyJSLib")} does work, but is obviously not really production quality or packagable.

Anybody have ideas how this should be done?

i found an interesting piece of code recently.  through the use of a couple of HTML Snippet SControls, a custom lookup button was added beside a field on an Edit page.  what's the trick?  where do i put what so that the javascript is written into the Edit page?
thanks
chris
  • June 11, 2008