• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is it possible to customize the left nav bar to show custom links so users can navigate directly to a particular tab ?
Hello.
I have a scenario where for about a 100 users i need to call a web service to get data from our own on demand solution into salesforce for a salesforce integration.
The web service takes the user information as an input

- Questions are:

1. Is the best way to get this done is to sit in a loop in apex can call the web service a 100 times or is there a better way?
2. Is there a time out concept i.e if all 100 are not done, then how does the application recognize that.. and even if we track the number of users still left to loop through, does user manually have to make this call again or can we do this programmatically.
3. Or another option is to just send one quick outbound message to our app for all the data needed, and then the web service pushes all the data into salesforce.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Hello fellas.
Is it possible to have sub tabs under a main tab for a custom object. Or sub navigation links?
Need to show multiple objects from under a single tab.

Thanks
In our App we have an Apex class in which we actually give the ip address of the webservice call, Which need to configured
may be once we publish it to the AppExchange , Since Managed Package does not allow edit of Apex classes , Can anyone let us know how is that we can configure the IP address.Any info will greatly be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,