• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am pulling case satisfaction feedback into a numeric field on my case record as a score from 1-9. I would like to present a line graph that shows a years worth of data with a monthly trend of case satisfaction where the case opened date is grouped by last 90 days or three months. So in my graph I want 'December' to show the average score of feedback for all cases opened during Oct, Nov and Dec. In November, I want the average satisfaction for cases opened during Sep, Oct and Nov.

The problem being that in a matrix or summary report I can't group my cases by last 90 days/three months. I have tried some custom summary formulas:

IF((AGE< LAST 90 DAYS),(Case.Overall_Case_satisfaction__c:SUM/RowCount))

But the custom summary wizard won't let me use these expressions.

I'd appreciate any help other members can offer on this.

Thanks

Hi all,

Using a partner application (Clicktools) that works through the API, I am attempting to create a new custom object and update fields within that object, from a custom form (built in Clicktools). I had set this up and it was all working fine. Now when I try to create the object Salesforce returns the following error message:

ERROR: Processing instance (Live) Loss Survey. Salesforce error: XML Parse Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.peekChar(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanCDATASection(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at core.email.tools.XMLHandler.parse(XMLHandler.java:159)

at core.email.tools.XMLHandler.parse(XMLHandler.java:129)

at core.email.tools.BaseTempl

Within the custom object I am updating a number of custom fields. One of these is a date field. If I remove the date field from the object, or from the custom form information I’m passing through the API, everything works as it should. Adding a new date field causes the error again.

I have a similar problem when trying to update existing account information from a custom form – used to work, now it doesn’t. Again it seems to be a custom date field that’s causing the problem.

The Salesforce account I am working on has recently been upgraded from Professional to Enterprise edition.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Using a partner application (Clicktools) that works through the API, I am attempting to create a new custom object and update fields within that object, from a custom form (built in Clicktools). I had set this up and it was all working fine. Now when I try to create the object Salesforce returns the following error message:

ERROR: Processing instance (Live) Loss Survey. Salesforce error: XML Parse Error: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: XML document structures must start and end within the same entity.

at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLScanner.reportFatalError(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityManager.endEntity(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLEntityScanner.peekChar(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanCDATASection(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at org.apache.xerces.jaxp.SAXParserImpl.parse(Unknown Source)

at javax.xml.parsers.SAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)

at core.email.tools.XMLHandler.parse(XMLHandler.java:159)

at core.email.tools.XMLHandler.parse(XMLHandler.java:129)

at core.email.tools.BaseTempl

Within the custom object I am updating a number of custom fields. One of these is a date field. If I remove the date field from the object, or from the custom form information I’m passing through the API, everything works as it should. Adding a new date field causes the error again.

I have a similar problem when trying to update existing account information from a custom form – used to work, now it doesn’t. Again it seems to be a custom date field that’s causing the problem.

The Salesforce account I am working on has recently been upgraded from Professional to Enterprise edition.

Any ideas?

Thanks.