• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I wrote a controller extension to create an aggregate list but I want to include a field that is neither an aggregate field or a group by field.  I have a custom object called Comm Rec and a child called Order Entry.  On the Order Entry I have a Sales Rep, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Sales & Comm field.  I wrote the aggregate list to SUM the Sales & Comm fields and Group by Rollup on the Sales Rep, Invoice Number fields.  This works and displays the information as you would expect but I need to display the Invoice Date as well.  What would be the best way to go about it?

I wrote a controller extension to create an aggregate list but I want to include a field that is neither an aggregate field or a group by field.  I have a custom object called Comm Rec and a child called Order Entry.  On the Order Entry I have a Sales Rep, Invoice Number, Invoice Date, Sales & Comm field.  I wrote the aggregate list to SUM the Sales & Comm fields and Group by Rollup on the Sales Rep, Invoice Number fields.  This works and displays the information as you would expect but I need to display the Invoice Date as well.  What would be the best way to go about it?

I am fairly new to the Apex crowd but I have created two objects that have Master Detail Relationship.  The Commission Rec object is the master and Order Entry as the child.  I am creating a VF Page to render as PDF to be used as a report.  I can use the Standard Controller for the information I need to display from the Commission Rec and the information from the Order Entry is all contained in the Related List.  The problem is that the Order Entry contains a Sales Rep field that I need to group the results by and then subtotal both the Total and Commission Paid fields.  My thought has been that I could just write a controller extension for the Commission Rec object and use the AggregateResults and Group By funtions but I am having a hard writing the extention.  I have tried to leverage the various examples I have seen on the web of how to write the new list but I am really having a hard time finding an example that is as simple as what I need.  I don't have to filter any data and I am pulling records that are already defined in a one-to-many relationship.  Does anyone have an example of code that will take a standard related list and group and subtotal the results?

thank you,

Bryan

I work for a company the represents mulitiple manufacturers.  I created a custom object (Manufacturer) and added it to the Leads, Opportunity & Cases objects as a look up.  What I am trying to do is create a custom multi pick list containing "product groups" on the Opportunity tab where the values availible are determined by what Manufacturer is selected.  When I try to set up the field dependency, my custom object "Manufacturer" is not listed under the Controlling field.  Is there a way this can be done using the Professional Edition?

I work for a company the represents mulitiple manufacturers.  I created a custom object (Manufacturer) and added it to the Leads, Opportunity & Cases objects as a look up.  What I am trying to do is create a custom multi pick list containing "product groups" on the Opportunity tab where the values availible are determined by what Manufacturer is selected.  When I try to set up the field dependency, my custom object "Manufacturer" is not listed under the Controlling field.  Is there a way this can be done using the Professional Edition?