• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
So I am trying to be slick with sf3. I am trying to sync my entourage 2008 calendar with salesforce. So, in Entourage, I am using synching services to sync with iCal, which is working fine. I successfully installed sf3 and it is synching with iCal but only for new items that I create in iCal.

In iCal, I have an Entourage calendar and a salesforce calendar (from sf3). If I take an entourage event and change it to the salesforce calendar (all within iCal), it does not sync with salesforce. But if I create a new iCal event under salesforce, it does.

What gives? Am I trying to be too slick? It should work theoretically.

thanks,
Mark
So I am trying to be slick with sf3. I am trying to sync my entourage 2008 calendar with salesforce. So, in Entourage, I am using synching services to sync with iCal, which is working fine. I successfully installed sf3 and it is synching with iCal but only for new items that I create in iCal.

In iCal, I have an Entourage calendar and a salesforce calendar (from sf3). If I take an entourage event and change it to the salesforce calendar (all within iCal), it does not sync with salesforce. But if I create a new iCal event under salesforce, it does.

What gives? Am I trying to be too slick? It should work theoretically.

thanks,
Mark