• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I have to upload data to salesforce objects from dot net  . can anyone help me .. from the sample code i can able to view the objects ..but its not working for customized objects .. i have added __c at the end of the objects .. even though i was not able to  retrieve the any field values .. now i need to move on from this and have to insert data in salesforce objects.. please gimme some solution..

Thanx
che12345
hi ,
          i am  a newbie to salesforce. i just want to integrate my app with salesforce . i  am using developer account  trail version . i went through the document in which  they mentioned the below location where  we can download a wsdl file . all i found is nothing in that page

Click Setup > Develop > API.

i wasn't able to see any download option or  a download link ...
 should i have to get a original account or trail account is enough to access the file?

please advise
Hi ,

I have to upload data to salesforce objects from dot net  . can anyone help me .. from the sample code i can able to view the objects ..but its not working for customized objects .. i have added __c at the end of the objects .. even though i was not able to  retrieve the any field values .. now i need to move on from this and have to insert data in salesforce objects.. please gimme some solution..

Thanx
che12345
hi ,
          i am  a newbie to salesforce. i just want to integrate my app with salesforce . i  am using developer account  trail version . i went through the document in which  they mentioned the below location where  we can download a wsdl file . all i found is nothing in that page

Click Setup > Develop > API.

i wasn't able to see any download option or  a download link ...
 should i have to get a original account or trail account is enough to access the file?

please advise