• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The text box in the editors seems to be acting strange lately, there seems to be some kind of "shadow text" appearing under the color-formatted text, makes coding a bit difficult because the actual text seem to be the shadow letters not the brightly colored ones.

It's not Photoshopped. Salesforce CSS seems to be acting up or something.
When I open the Apex editor, some weird shadow effect comes out of the text. It's really annoying. The "real" text isn't really selectable, it's the shadows which are the true text. Check it out. Not photoshopped, guys.

I like to learn more about Visualforce but all I keep seeing are how-tos and a lot of total beginner stuff. What about more definitive reference guides? Sorry, guess I'm just pretty used to old-school code bibles... but I'd really like to know how, say, the classes work, with all possible parameters and options built into them.
I like to learn more about Visualforce but all I keep seeing are how-tos and a lot of total beginner stuff. What about more definitive reference guides? Sorry, guess I'm just pretty used to old-school code bibles... but I'd really like to know how, say, the classes work, with all possible parameters and options built into them.
Hi Folks,
                I have created a custom object say "ABC" (App Setup-->create-->Objects) and i want to invoke  a trigger on this ,How to  do this, suggestions welcome. My trigger on custom object "ABC"  is as follows:

trigger ARPTrigger on ABC(after insert) {

}
The above one generated following error:

Error: Compile Error: Invalid SObject type name: ABC at line 1 column 23

Regards,
Rajeshwar.
Hi all,

I have an existing Developer Account, but I'm missing there

- the "Pages"  menu option to manage Visualforce pages and
- the "Enable Development Mode" checkbox in the Personla Info Dialog

Please advise, how to enable these features

Thanks and Regards