• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

Is it possible to sum the total number of companies in leads in reports and not each of the leads?

Thanks,

Sue

• December 17, 2009

Hi All,

Is there a possibility to view the login history of our Organization for more than 6 months? I am able to download the login history for the past 6 months, but I need for a year.

Thanks,

Sue

• March 05, 2009

Hi All,

I need to create an activity if an Opportunity remains in same stage for more than 30 days. Using Workflow first criteria, whenever the Opportunity changes the stage, I calculate its date. I have 5 stages in Opportunity and I have 5 custom date fields for each stage. I have created a formula field "Stage duration > 30 days" which checks for each stage date against today and sets the flag to "Y" or "N"

e.g.   IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName,"Negotiation" ),TODAY()-Negotiation_Date__c >30),"Y",IF(AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName,"Approaching" ),TODAY() - Approaching_Date__c > 30,"Y",...)

To create a task if the Opportunity remains in the same stage for 30 days, I created a workflow with the first criteria "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria", I gave the rule criteria as IF( Flag_for_Stage_Duration__c ="Y",True,False) and in the time dependent workflow actions, I created a task to be assigned to Opportunity owner. I need this workflow to create a task whenever the Opportunity remains in the same stage for more than 30 days even though the record is not edited in between. I tested this giving the date difference(Opportunity in same stage) as 1 day instead of 30 days. What happens is when a record is created and if the stage is not modified, the workflow is not getting fired. But when the stage is changed, then a task is getting created. Any guidance or help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue

Message Edited by OI on 02-25-2009 01:30 AM
Message Edited by OI on 02-25-2009 01:31 AM
  • February 25, 2009

Hi All,

I am new at this. I would like to enable Customer Portal in my Organization. We have an Enterprise Edition. In Setup, Customoze there is no option for Customer Portal.  Do I have to enable any settings? Any help is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Sue

Message Edited by OI on 02-24-2009 05:43 AM
  • February 24, 2009

Hi All,

I need to calculate Opportunity Stage Duration, which is available in the Opportunity report using a formula. Can any of you, please post me the solution.

Thanks,

Sue

Message Edited by OI on 02-23-2009 05:33 AM
  • February 23, 2009
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to call a php file using Apex class. I am attaching the Visual Force page and Apex class code and I am getting the following error " <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN"> <html><head> <title>502 Bad Gateway</title> </head><body> <h1>Bad Gateway</h1> <p>The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.<br /> </p> </body></html> ". Any help is greatly appreciated.

<apex:page sidebar="false" controller="WebServ"> <apex:form > <apex:outputText value="{!Details}"></apex:outputText> </apex:form> </apex:page> public class WebServ { //The following example illustrates how you can use an authorization header with a request, and handle the response: public String getDetails() { Http http = new Http(); HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest(); req.setEndpoint('http://localhost/crm/accounts_mysql_tutorial.php'); req.setMethod('GET'); HttpResponse res = http.send(req); // Log the XML content System.debug(res.getBody()); return res.getBody(); } }

Thanks

Sue

Message Edited by OI on 02-17-2009 05:37 AM
  • February 17, 2009

I am very new at this. I am trying to use Apex dataloader to synchronize records from Salesforce to Mysql database. I started with the examples in samples folder which comes with Apex data loader installation. Can any of you please tell me what will be the driverclass name and url value for mysql in database-conf.xml.

<bean id="dbDataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close"> <property name="driverClassName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/> <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@my.server.com:1521:dataBaseName"/> <property name="username" value="user"/> <property name="password" value="password"/> </bean>

Thanks

Sue

• February 16, 2009

I am very new at this. I am trying to use Apex dataloader to synchronize records from Salesforce to Mysql database. I started with the examples in samples folder which comes with Apex data loader installation. Can any of you please tell me what will be the driverclass name and url value for mysql in database-conf.xml.

<bean id="dbDataSource" class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource" destroy-method="close"> <property name="driverClassName" value="oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver"/> <property name="url" value="jdbc:oracle:thin:@my.server.com:1521:dataBaseName"/> <property name="username" value="user"/> <property name="password" value="password"/> </bean>

Thanks

Sue

• February 16, 2009

One of our old record keeping systems is a dBase V system. I'm trying to set up Data Loader so that it can update records in this old system.

I've been able to configure all the necessary files to extract data to CSV from the command line, but I don't know how to properly configure database-conf.xml to store this data in our dBase V system. I can easily link the dBase tables into an Access database, so if there is an easy way to insert this data into Access, that would also work.

Since there are no JDBC drivers for either dBase or Access, I'm trying to use the Sun JDBC-ODBC bridge to insert data into Access. Data Loader is balking at the "url" parameter needed to locate a database. Here is my database-conf.xml file.

<!DOCTYPE beans PUBLIC "-//SPRING//DTD BEAN//EN" "http://www.springframework.org/dtd/spring-beans.dtd">
<beans>
 <bean id="dbDataSource"
    class="org.apache.commons.dbcp.BasicDataSource"
    destroy-method="close">
  <property name="driverClassName" value="sun.jdbc.odbc.JdbcOdbcDriver" />
  <property name="url" value="
file:///C:/PTIsynch/synch.mdb" />
 </bean>
 <bean id="PTI_InsertSFUser"
    class="com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.DatabaseConfig"
    singleton="true">
  <property name="sqlConfig" ref="PTI_InsertSFUserSql" />
  <property name="dataSource" ref="dbDataSource" />
 </bean>
 <bean id="PTI_InsertSFUserSql"
    class="com.salesforce.lexiloader.dao.database.SqlConfig"
    singleton="true">
  <property name="sqlString">
   <value>
    INSERT INTO SFUsers
         (SFID, Fname, Lname)
     VALUES (@sfdcID@, @sfdcFirstName@, @sfdcLastName@)
   </value>
  </property>
  <property name="sqlParams">
   <map>
    <entry key="sfdcID" value="java.lang.String" />
    <entry key="sfdcFirstName" value="java.lang.String" />
    <entry key="sfdcLastName" value="java.lang.String" />
   </map>
  </property>
 </bean>
</beans>

Message Edited by HaydenMuhl on 01-29-2009 04:28 PM