• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
    My boss just got SF mobile on his new iphone and is concerned b/c he can't figure out how to view his dashboards.  Is this even possible with the new app?  Or will he have to resort to wifi and view them in Safari the same as if he was at work?
  • July 16, 2008
Hey guys.  I am having problems getting a summary formula field to show up in my report/dashboards.  It's a very simple formula.

It is as follows:  Account.MTD_Sales__c:SUM / User.Sales_Quota__c:SUM

Both of these fields exist and contain data in them, however, I am not seeing any results in my dashboards.  It is checked in the "Select Columns to Total" field.  I've tried refreshing the boards, creating the exact same formula again...etc.  Nothing seems to work.  Anyone got any ideas?  Thanks!!
  • July 10, 2008
Hey guys.  I am having problems getting a summary formula field to show up in my report/dashboards.  It's a very simple formula.

It is as follows:  Account.MTD_Sales__c:SUM / User.Sales_Quota__c:SUM

Both of these fields exist and contain data in them, however, I am not seeing any results in my dashboards.  It is checked in the "Select Columns to Total" field.  I've tried refreshing the boards, creating the exact same formula again...etc.  Nothing seems to work.  Anyone got any ideas?  Thanks!!
  • July 10, 2008