• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am able to select other custom fields of the contact obj, but when I try and select the new custom field I just created, the query does not return the field.  The query does NOT throw an error either.  When I dump the contact fields with:  describeSObject('Contact'), I can see the new custom field I created.  The field is a boolean with a name of "my_new_customField__c" for example.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Having trouble with the web serivce api.  Trying to create a CampaignMember.  It looks like my code is sending a CampaignId but I keep getting an error back that the required field is missing.  I am logging in to the default developer company account.  Can anyone give me any ideas why this is not working.

Here are some outputs of what I am sending and receiving:
Sending this:
Array
(
[0] => SObject Object
(
[type] => CampaignMember
[fields] => Array
(
[ContactID] => 0034000000P1uncAAB
[CampaignId] => 70140000000HGeX
[Status] => Responded
[HasResponded] => 1
)

)

)

Receiving this:
stdClass Object
(
[errors] => stdClass Object
(
[fields] => CampaignId
[message] => Required fields are missing: [CampaignId]
[statusCode] => REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING
)

[id] =>
[success] =>
)

I am able to select other custom fields of the contact obj, but when I try and select the new custom field I just created, the query does not return the field.  The query does NOT throw an error either.  When I dump the contact fields with:  describeSObject('Contact'), I can see the new custom field I created.  The field is a boolean with a name of "my_new_customField__c" for example.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Having trouble with the web serivce api.  Trying to create a CampaignMember.  It looks like my code is sending a CampaignId but I keep getting an error back that the required field is missing.  I am logging in to the default developer company account.  Can anyone give me any ideas why this is not working.

Here are some outputs of what I am sending and receiving:
Sending this:
Array
(
[0] => SObject Object
(
[type] => CampaignMember
[fields] => Array
(
[ContactID] => 0034000000P1uncAAB
[CampaignId] => 70140000000HGeX
[Status] => Responded