• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

Good day!!!

Can you please help me to get the chatter data migration from one org to other org? I have tried through data loader but i just got comments, attachments, time stamp and object data except Sub comments and their attachments also likes for comments.. Please help me how we can achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Hii

what are the  ways data Synchronization two salesforce org(daily ,hourly based)?

Thanks

Venkat

Hi all,              
                When I creating a VisualForce page that is intended for output as PDF 

Iam using <apex:page reanderAs="pdf">  atteribute . The page Generation is working good . But my problem is I set the page header in firstpage .. i want need this header set the all pdf pages .How can I do this

please help me

regards,
             prasad

Hi
          I have to override the default lookup list provided by salesforce in my visual force page. That is after clicking on the lookup icon i have to show my own window where it displays all this list values for instance say these are contacts. The challenge is after clicking on one of the contact name in this new made window, the contact name should show up in the parent window and the new window gets closed.
          I have tried to use the visual force <apex:outputlink and like this to open the new window: <apex:inputtext/><apex:outputlink value="window.open(/apex/SearchPage)">click here</apex:outputlink> which indeed opens the new window with the list of contacts. Now when i click on one of the contact it should go to the inputtext field which is besides the apex outputlink.
Hi,

I figured out how it works, the <apex:inputField>  always corresponds to a field in an sObject so it displays an input element based on what type the fields is. If it's a lookup it displays an input with the the lookup icon.

my problem is standrad field is working perfect . but custom field(Look up) n't working . if their is any differnce  coustom field
<apex:inputField>. how can I fix this??

plase Help me.

Thanks,
     venakt.

Hii

what are the  ways data Synchronization two salesforce org(daily ,hourly based)?

Thanks

Venkat

Lately I've been scripting alot of my data exports with Data Loader using the CLI since I often have to do them repeatedly.  I've been please that I can pull 2-3 million records and hour out of Saleforce this way.

However, the same cannot be said for inserting data.  I tried this last night and the performance is appalling.  Like 3000-4000 records an hour -- maybe even less.  I think it is so slow because of all the logging that is going on.  I'm seeing log4j/commons.logging messages for all the BeanUtil classes which I frankly don't need.  Is there anyway to turn all that junk off.  That is bound to speed things up at least a little.  I"m getting 30-40K records an hour when I just use the GUI.  It looks like like the sfdc.debugMessages parameter just effects the actual soap calls (which I don't need to see either).

I know about the new Bulk API but I have a unique indexes on my object (lead) and the Bulk API is running into all kinds of nasty contention issues.   I've yet to succeed loading a single record successfully with the Bulk API on my Lead object.  Granted there are a bunch of triggers and code hanging off this entity as well.  But I'm not running into the same issues when I just use the standard API.  Enabling Serial mode seems to have even worse performance than the good 'ol fashioned web services API.  That doesn't seem to be helping me.

I'm sure I could unzip the dataloader.jar and update the log4j.config properties.  I'm just hoping to find another setting.