• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are a very small consultancy that need some help on apex trigger.  It's a one off piece of work, and we don't have a large budget for this as this work is all proof of concept.

Background 

There are 3 custom objects in this process.

1. Checklist templates - Simple custom object

2. Steps - Related to a checklist through a look-up, steps records are saved against a checklist template building up a process

3. Checklist - Is related to both checklist templates, steps and the standard account object.

So you would create a checklist template like change of address.  Add the steps required to the checklist template through a related list.  

The next step is the bit we need help with.  The idea is to create a new checklist linked to account.  Then using a lookup relationship navigate to a checklist template for example change of address.

We need a trigger (we think) to pull through the steps from the checklist template and copy them to the checklist object.  The newly created checklist will allow a user to mark each step as completed and create checklists for other clients.

Whats required

• Apex trigger (we think)
  • The trigger will run when somebody links a client template to a checklist
  • The process will copy the steps related to the checklist template and add the copies to the checklist object
  • As a secondary process we need an activity to be create for the checklist and to be recorded against an account

Please respond to this post if your interested.

Thanks 

Looking for help updating and improving current salesforce.com implementation for growing sales, marketing and support teams...
  • February 26, 2010
Hi,

I perform the Functional Admin for my org and currently all error emails generated from Apex triggers go to the Apex Developer Admin.

Since i have taken over his responsibilities I want to receive the same rather than him.

Can anyone help me in changing this? I am thinking there is some place on the UI where i can change the current email address to mine so as to receive the same.

Thanks