• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a work flow rule that sets the Close Date on Opportunities that are created by a specific person to 6 months from the Opportunity Created Date. Here is the formula I am using

DATE( YEAR(TODAY()) , (MONTH(TODAY()) + 6), DAY(TODAY()))

Up until today it has been working just fine, however now that it is July 1st and the new close date would be January 1, 2010 it is causing an error when the specific person noted above tries to create an opportunity. Below is the message they receive.

A workflow or approval field update caused an error when saving this record. Contact your administrator to resolve it.: Close Date: value not of required type: common.formula.FormulaEvaluationException: Month or Day out of range in DATE() function

Can anyone give me an idea of why it is no longer working correctly?

Thanks!

I am trying to create a workflow rule for Cases that triggers when the Status changes but only if the Case Origin equals a specific value.

I have tried to figure out the formula myself but have hit a brickwall - any help from the community is greatly appreciated.

This is happening all too frequently, e.g. twice already today.    Has anyone found a resolution to these types of problems?

Thanks!

I am trying to create a workflow rule for Cases that triggers when the Status changes but only if the Case Origin equals a specific value.

I have tried to figure out the formula myself but have hit a brickwall - any help from the community is greatly appreciated.