• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a task to create a work document form Salesforce.

The issue is the objects that need to go into the Word document are Many to Many and for mail merge to work all object must relate to the Account Object.

So I have

Account with the related object called locations and one Account may have many locations

Each location may have many buildings

Each building may have many Desks.

I think the answer is a Vforce page to bring all of these things together so an Account owner can create a new location by clicking on a button on the account screen and complete the building fields and desk fileds as related lists.

Any suggestions on how to link them all together into mail merge (as photos will need to be added out side of salesforce)

I have no code ability so any direction would be greatly appreciated

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to mail merge fields from Custom Objects

thank you

Hi,

I am using the Dynamic Edit Page edit code found at

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Visualforce_DynamicEditPage

My question is how to I limit the "Opportunity Stage" pick list to one of my record types (which has less Options)

Currently it defaults to all of the options in the pick list I assume it’s a line of code that says record type = ###########

Thank you

Hi ,

I need to create a line chart showing 3 lines one for Actual 08 and 09

And the third for budget 09.

I have created 2 custom Objects so my Actual's are all part of one record for the year.

I know the code for a pie chart is

IMAGE("http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=c1&chd=t:" & Text( Variable_1__c )
& "," & Text(Variable_2 __c ) & "," & Text(Variable_3__c ) & "," & Text(Variable_4__c ) & "," & Text(Variable_5__c ) & "&chs=300x100&chf=bg,s,f3f3ec&chl= Variable 1 Name | Variable 2 Name | Variable 3 Name | Variable 4 Name | Variable 5 Name ", "Chart Title")

Do I need to create 36 fields to have my line charts????

Thank you

Hello, Is it possible to limit the data field to Month and Year only?I am trying to create a visual force page that has a to and from date.But would like to show only Month and Year to the User.

Good Day,

Is it possible to have a search field on a visual-force page using Standard Controller = Account

Good Afternoon,

I have two custom objects that are both related to the Account Object via a look up relationship.

What I need to do is to create a Visual force page for “Sites” that uses one of the custom objects at the search eg. Object one is the Account numbers for the Accounts.

I then need the search to return details of the Account like its name and address (Read Only).

Then the User enters data into the fields of the second custom Object.

The issue I am having as I start my project is I’m using the fist Object as my standard controller

Custome_object__c  

But when I try to view the account name Custome_object__c .account.name

But I guess that is incorrect as I am getting errors

Any suggestion please

Thank you

Good Morning, I currently have a custom object with the Account tab as the Master detail. The custom object has 7 record types. I need to have a new record created for each record type when a new account is converted from a lead. The Account has its own record type also. I assume this needs to be a trigger or can it be a work flow rule? Thank you

Good Day,

I have a need to add a help icon like on custom fields to a standard field in Salesforce.

the Main on is the Stage filed in Opportunities

I would like my users to see what each stage means as they select it from the drop down list or before hand.

I have added a lookup filed below the Stage field with Ispickval formula on it but that can not bee seen until the opportunity is saved becase formula fields are read only.

As all standard reports are based on the stage filed I don’t want to create a custom stage fields to allow me to add the help icon

Any suggestions please

Hi,

Can any one tell me how to mail merge fields from Custom Objects

thank you

Hi,

I am using the Dynamic Edit Page edit code found at

http://wiki.developerforce.com/index.php/Visualforce_DynamicEditPage

My question is how to I limit the "Opportunity Stage" pick list to one of my record types (which has less Options)

Currently it defaults to all of the options in the pick list I assume it’s a line of code that says record type = ###########

Thank you

Hi ,

I need to create a line chart showing 3 lines one for Actual 08 and 09

And the third for budget 09.

I have created 2 custom Objects so my Actual's are all part of one record for the year.

I know the code for a pie chart is

IMAGE("http://chart.apis.google.com/chart?cht=c1&chd=t:" & Text( Variable_1__c )
& "," & Text(Variable_2 __c ) & "," & Text(Variable_3__c ) & "," & Text(Variable_4__c ) & "," & Text(Variable_5__c ) & "&chs=300x100&chf=bg,s,f3f3ec&chl= Variable 1 Name | Variable 2 Name | Variable 3 Name | Variable 4 Name | Variable 5 Name ", "Chart Title")

Do I need to create 36 fields to have my line charts????

Thank you

Good Afternoon,

I have two custom objects that are both related to the Account Object via a look up relationship.

What I need to do is to create a Visual force page for “Sites” that uses one of the custom objects at the search eg. Object one is the Account numbers for the Accounts.

I then need the search to return details of the Account like its name and address (Read Only).

Then the User enters data into the fields of the second custom Object.

The issue I am having as I start my project is I’m using the fist Object as my standard controller

Custome_object__c  

But when I try to view the account name Custome_object__c .account.name

But I guess that is incorrect as I am getting errors

Any suggestion please

Thank you

Good Morning, I currently have a custom object with the Account tab as the Master detail. The custom object has 7 record types. I need to have a new record created for each record type when a new account is converted from a lead. The Account has its own record type also. I assume this needs to be a trigger or can it be a work flow rule? Thank you