• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I just started using the sforce connector to build queris for a customized opportunity report in excel. All queries were working fine until excel crashed on me. When I go back into excel to re-run the queries, I'm get an error that states:

Error Generated by request::
from OpportunityLineItem where Service Date >2008-08-01TO0:00:00.00Z

ERROR at Row:1:Column:43
value of filter criterion for field 'service date' must be of type date and should not be enclosed with quotes????
Exception code: 5077

Then I would get the error: No data returned for this query.

I've changed the date format and I still get this error. I dont know what is causing this. Has anyone had this same issue? Can anyone help me please? :smileysad:
I just started using the sforce connector to build queris for a customized opportunity report in excel. All queries were working fine until excel crashed on me. When I go back into excel to re-run the queries, I'm get an error that states:

Error Generated by request::
from OpportunityLineItem where Service Date >2008-08-01TO0:00:00.00Z

ERROR at Row:1:Column:43
value of filter criterion for field 'service date' must be of type date and should not be enclosed with quotes????
Exception code: 5077

Then I would get the error: No data returned for this query.

I've changed the date format and I still get this error. I dont know what is causing this. Has anyone had this same issue? Can anyone help me please? :smileysad: