• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When sending an HTML email from Salesforce, in my case from a Web-to-Lead auto-responder, the uploaded image for the Letterhead displays as a broken image in Entourage (11.4.0) on the Macintosh.

On WinXP/Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 as well as Yahoo! Web Mail and GMail the image downloads correctly (after instructing the mail client to "download images in this message", of course).

Has anybody else seen this behavior and does HTML Email with Logo images work in general in Entourage, i.e., perhaps a more recent version of Entourage fixes this?

Thanks,
Chi-Ming
When sending an HTML email from Salesforce, in my case from a Web-to-Lead auto-responder, the uploaded image for the Letterhead displays as a broken image in Entourage (11.4.0) on the Macintosh.

On WinXP/Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 as well as Yahoo! Web Mail and GMail the image downloads correctly (after instructing the mail client to "download images in this message", of course).

Has anybody else seen this behavior and does HTML Email with Logo images work in general in Entourage, i.e., perhaps a more recent version of Entourage fixes this?

Thanks,
Chi-Ming