• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am trying to build a formula within a workflow rule that will email our users if they have not changed the STAGE field within the last 30 days. 

I have tried some formulas and done research on this discussion board but I can't seem to find the solution.  Is this possible to do? 

Thanks!

Devon
We have three email fields: Primary Contract Email, Secondary Contact Email and Tertiary Contact Email.

I am trying to establish a validation rule that says if the Secondary Contact Email has a value in it (contains @) then it cannot equal the Primary Contact Email field...Not having much luck though.

Any suggestions?  Thanks!

We want to build reports using email addresses of contracted opportunities.  We can do this through the "Contact Roles" in Opportunities.  However, it is not required so very few of our users follow my instructions to fill it out.

1) Is it possible to design a workflow rule where if an opportunity is created and saved, the user must fill in something in the Contact Roles section?

2) If not - We have a lookup field in opportunities called Primary Contact (looks in Contacts tab for appropriate person).  Below that, I created a field called "Primary Contact Email".  Is it possible to design a trigger where if a name is inserted into the Primary Contact field via the lookup, the email address of that contact will automatically be pulled into the field "Primary Contact Email"

Thank you for any help you can provide!

We have a field called PSS Inventory.  If a user selects "Box" or "Season Seats" in this picklist, I was hoping a conditional field would appear called "Number of Seats - Cdtl Question".

I created the field for Number of Seats.  I added the following validation rule for this:
AND  (   
 OR(
                ISPICKVAL(  PSS_Inventory_1__c , "Box" ) ,
                ISPICKVAL (  PSS_Inventory_1__c , "Season Seat" ) ) ,
ISNULL( Number_of_Seats_Cdtl_Question__c)  
 )

On the custom Opportunity Product page, the error message will appear (number has to be in this field) but the field will not appear when Box or Season Seat is chosen.

Is there something that I am not doing right?   I am leaving something out when creating this conditional field?  Is my validation rule wrong?  Thanks for your help!

We want to build reports using email addresses of contracted opportunities.  We can do this through the "Contact Roles" in Opportunities.  However, it is not required so very few of our users follow my instructions to fill it out.

1) Is it possible to design a workflow rule where if an opportunity is created and saved, the user must fill in something in the Contact Roles section?

2) If not - We have a lookup field in opportunities called Primary Contact (looks in Contacts tab for appropriate person).  Below that, I created a field called "Primary Contact Email".  Is it possible to design a trigger where if a name is inserted into the Primary Contact field via the lookup, the email address of that contact will automatically be pulled into the field "Primary Contact Email"

Thank you for any help you can provide!