• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dim qr As apex.QueryResult = binding.query("Select Name, StageName, ProjectID__c, ID,EngagementStartDate__c, Entity_1__c, owner.name, owner.email, Property_Address__c,Property_City__c,Property_State__c, Property_ZIP_Postal_Code__c,Building_Footprint__c,Partial__c,Number_of_Stories_del__c,Number_of_Buildings__c,Acquisition_Date__c,Construction_1_Date__c,Site_Plans__c,Rent_Roll_Available__c, CloseDate, Client_Req_Comp_Date__c, Amount,Existing_Building_Plans__c,Soft_Cost_Details__c, Depreciation_Schedules__c, Payment_Applications_G702_703__c, Construction_Invoices__c,Construction_1__c,Acquisition__c, Soft_Costs__c, Improvements__c, Land_Cost__c, Comments__c, Portfolio_Name__c, X3115_Report__c, X3115_Fee__c, Property_Size__c, Referral_Name__c, Referral_Fee_Percentage__c, Referral_Amount__c, Property_Types__c from Opportunity Where ID = '" & lbOpportunities.SelectedValue & "'")

The above code works just fine, when I try to add "Acccount" in order to get data to create an account object I get the following error:

No such column 'Account' on entity 'Opportunity'.

Any ideas?

I am trying to query contacts for a particular opportunity and I keep getting malformed query.  Any help with the wuery or am I totally on the wrong track?

binding.query("Select firstname, lastname From Contact where Id IN (Select contactid from OpportunityContactRole where OpportunityId= '" & opportunity.Id & ")'")

I am able to get Opportunity information through the API, but need to be able get contact information.  Any ideas?
I have a particular opportunity id.  How do I get the contacts associated withi this opportunity?
I am getting opportunity information through code.  I want to get the Opportunity Owner.  I can get the Owner_id but when tried to access the owner I get the error code "Invalid field".  How can I get the owner of the opportunity?
How can I update an opportunity if there is no ID field?
Could you point me in the right direction.  I am able to query opportunities using a line of code like

Dim qr As apex.QueryResult = binding.query("Select Name, StageName, ProjectID__c from Opportunity Where StageName = 'Signed Engagement'")

Now I simply want to Update an opportunity using a query like

("UPDATE Opportunity SET ProjectID__c = '80xxx' WHERE Name = '" & opportunity.Name.ToString & "'")

but I am really stuck on the syntax.  What might it look like?

I am trying to query contacts for a particular opportunity and I keep getting malformed query.  Any help with the wuery or am I totally on the wrong track?

binding.query("Select firstname, lastname From Contact where Id IN (Select contactid from OpportunityContactRole where OpportunityId= '" & opportunity.Id & ")'")

I am able to get Opportunity information through the API, but need to be able get contact information.  Any ideas?
How can I update an opportunity if there is no ID field?