• 0 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Going through the Force.com Workbook and on pg 31, trying to create an Apex Trigger by Right clicking on my project folder and trying to select New Apex Trigger, but I don't have that option. Rather I get the option to create a new Project, Folder, File, Example or Other.

Same thing when I tried to Create a New Application. Also, when I right click on my project and select Properties, I don't have an option to download the latest metadata changes on the server. I went and updated by force.com ide to the latest by going to Help and Software Updates and following the directions on this website for upgrading the ide.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Johns

I'm trying to create a VF page that loads on login (similar to task reminders) and remains until a user has read the page and accepted the terms. Then I want to report on the results (who has accepted, who has not).

Anyone done VF or custom splash pages

Going through the Force.com Workbook and on pg 31, trying to create an Apex Trigger by Right clicking on my project folder and trying to select New Apex Trigger, but I don't have that option. Rather I get the option to create a new Project, Folder, File, Example or Other.

Same thing when I tried to Create a New Application. Also, when I right click on my project and select Properties, I don't have an option to download the latest metadata changes on the server. I went and updated by force.com ide to the latest by going to Help and Software Updates and following the directions on this website for upgrading the ide.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Johns