• 5 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
It doesn't seem to me that an "after update" trigger will fire on the User object when a user logs in even though salesforce.com must update the field LastLoginDate on this object.

Am I missing something?  It would seem to me that if salesforce.com is updating this field on the User record everytime a user logs in then it would also fire the "after update" trigger.

thanx for any clarity you can add.

Hi

I have created a visualforce page with contentType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint".

I want to know how to provide a "slide-break" (not sure if that's the right term to be used) in order to specify the content in different number of slides.

Because right now, irrespective of the size of the visualforce page, the entire page content falls into just a single slide.

I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Thanks,

Suri

• June 17, 2009

I'm overriding "delete" on std object Asset, pointing it to a vf page whose controller should either delete the asset or (if it has related custom objects) redirect to a vf page which warns the user that these relationships will be broken, dispays the related list, and offers a "delete anyway" button.

Following delete of the asset, I want to emulate standard salesforce behavior, that is, display the Products tab home page.

How can I determine the url of the Products page within my apex controller?

It doesn't seem to me that an "after update" trigger will fire on the User object when a user logs in even though salesforce.com must update the field LastLoginDate on this object.

Am I missing something?  It would seem to me that if salesforce.com is updating this field on the User record everytime a user logs in then it would also fire the "after update" trigger.

thanx for any clarity you can add.