• Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi, every one.

I'm trying to create a cutom button and S-control or On-click javascript which creates a simple text file (including HTML) and attache it to a custom or standard Salesforce object.

But I don't know how to do it.

I appereciate very much if someone let me know how to do it with sample code.

Regards,

Akira Fujiwara

Hi, everyone

I'm trying to make a Javacsript code that  will generate multiple mailmerge documents automatically.

But the code:

var newMM = new ActiveXObject('AppExchangeMailMerge.MMHost.1')

doesn't work well and "Automation Server can't create object" error occurrs.

How can I solve this problem?  I appreciate so much if some one help me to know how I can do it.

Hi, every one...
I'm thinking about making automatic proccess to import Excel file attached in Email to Salesoforce:

1. Invoke some APEX class when email comes to specific mail address.
2. Upload the attached Excel file in the email to document folder in Salesforce.
3. Invoke APEX code to read the data in Excel file and import the data to Salesforce Custom Object.
4. Notify the salesmanager that new custom list imported to Salesforce.

I appreciate so much if some one help me to know how I can do it.

Regards,

Akira Fujiwara

Hi, everyone,

Can I access some url with http GET method and get and check  the response  code ( 200, 401 ..etc) from APEX code?
I'll appreciate very much if some one provide me the solution with sample cpde...

Regards

Akira

Hi, every one...
I'm thinking about making automatic proccess to import Excel file attached in Email to Salesoforce:

1. Invoke some APEX class when email comes to specific mail address.
2. Upload the attached Excel file in the email to document folder in Salesforce.
3. Invoke APEX code to read the data in Excel file and import the data to Salesforce Custom Object.
4. Notify the salesmanager that new custom list imported to Salesforce.

I appreciate so much if some one help me to know how I can do it.

Regards,

Akira Fujiwara

Hi, everyone,

Can I access some url with http GET method and get and check  the response  code ( 200, 401 ..etc) from APEX code?
I'll appreciate very much if some one provide me the solution with sample cpde...

Regards

Akira

Hi,

I'm working on Salesforce programming using Web API and Java.
When I run some Java code icluding soql:

qr = binding.query("select id, Name, policyholdernumber__c,contactid__c from Policyholder__c where policyholdernumber__c = '" + policyholdernumber + "'" );

An exception occuerred:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: Invalid element in com.sforce.soap.enterprise.sobject.SObject - type
       at org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.onStartChild(BeanDeserializer.java:258)
        at org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContext.startElement(DeserializationContext.java:1035)
        at org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:165)
        at org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:1141)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:236)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:384)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2467)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:2366)
        at org.apache.axis.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1812)
        at com.sforce.soap.enterprise.SoapBindingStub.query(SoapBindingStub.java:4209)
        at com.rakuten.rinsurance.wo2sfdc.ImportPolicyholders.dogetPolicyholdersByPolicyholderNumber(ImportPolicy.java:131)

I trie some time after regenerated the wsdl file, change the soql more simple such like "select id from contact"..., but the result was the same.

I'd  appreciate very much if someone give me advice to solve it.

Regards

A. Fujiwara

• December 02, 2008