· Provide Tier I and Tier II support of Salesforce.com through troubleshooting, technical resolution, enhancement implementation, and best practices development
· Support senior SFDC Administrators in planning, implementing, and supporting SFDC and enhancements to Salesforce.com
· Maintain user roles/profiles and security controls and settings
· Ensure data integrity through profile management, duplicate merges, accurate automation of systems/information
· Bachelor’s Degree in IS or related field
· 1+ year of Salesforce.com experience
· Technical knowledge of Salesforce.com
· Formal Salesforce.com certification desired
- Creating Triggers and Scontrols including AJAX programming
- SFDC Customization & Administration
- Data Migration involving Cleansing, De-Duplication, and data Integrity
- Visualforce Developement.
- 8 Years Management Consulting, including business strategy and several CRM software implemenatations (Siebel, Salesforce.com, SAP) for private and public sector organizations
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
- Siebel 7 Certified Consultant
- Current DoD Secret Security Clearance
- University of Connecticut - BA in Economics, minor concentration in Communication Sciences
- Duke University, Fuqua School of Business - MBA
Message Edited by DaveRussell on 10-27-2008 11:27 PM
Message Edited by DaveRussell on 10-27-2008 11:28 PM
I am a developer for Salesforce.com for my workplace. Here are the things I have done:
- I have built custom S-controls and Triggers
- Worked on Workflows Rules and Approval Process.
- Page setup, role hierarchy, Profiles, user administration.
- Move data from one instance of salesforce to another and setup of salesforce.com for an organization.
- Taken the class - Force 320. Apex Laboratory.
- Data Migration
- Have experience in using Bluewolf ESI tool and SQL Server 2000(Store procedures, Design schemas, set up nightly jobs).
- Some experience with VisualForce
I am willing to work remotely, I am looking for part time work ...
Please contact me
Message Edited by shan876 on 10-10-2008 06:11 AM