• 25 Points
  • Member since 2008

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Is there a way to customize the lookup window in visualforce, as I see the same type of the lookup window(standard) in visualforce.

• March 17, 2009

one difference is we can't export/delete data through Import Wizard.

What about dealing with duplicate records, salesforceID and externalID?

• February 11, 2009
In a single page I need to display a list of records with update/delete/save options. Within the another section of the same page I need to display some details of the selected record, also with update/delete/save options. I have been trying if apex:selectList or apex:selectRadio can be helpful in this regard, but no luck ...

Is it something we can do in visual force?
  • February 05, 2009

In a single page I need to display a list of records with update/delete/save options. Within the another section of the same page I need to display some details of the selected record, also with update/delete/save options. I have been trying if apex:selectList or apex:selectRadio can be helpful in this regard, but no luck ...

Is is something we can do in visual force?

• February 05, 2009

Is there a way to upload images and spreadsheets in salesforce. Through the static resources we can upload image one at a time. But I am looking for a way to build a custom wizard for bulk upload. Is there a way to do it in visual force?

Thanks in advance.

• February 04, 2009

Is there a way I can produce report or generate documentation on system information? I want to copy some of the objects of an application to another and need to do without creating packages. Also want to create/print document on current system information (objects, fields, relationship and so on)

Thanks

• January 28, 2009
I have a requirement that I need to copy the Address information(for custom object) on a form to Billing address based on the selection(checked/unchecked) of a check box on the same salesforce page. I know to write a work flow and based on the checked/unchecked condition update the Billing address with the current Address information. May be I can do it through the S-control - but how can I relate the s-control to the Check Box action?  Is it possible as a part of out of box feature?

Any suggestion ....

• January 19, 2009
I am using Enhanced List View in a visual force page. When I click the enhanced list view item the page redirected to the detail page of the selected record. My requirement is to display the detail record underneath the Enhanced List View on the same visual force page. I don't see any action attributes listed for Enhanced List View on the Visualforce Developer's Guide.

Is there a way I can do that?
  • January 16, 2009

I have a custom object ( Available for Customer Portal value checked). I am trying to add it to my customer portal.
Though I have added this object in the customer portal through the button CUSTOMIZE PORTAL TABS on the portal page, I am not able to see in the portal itself.
Also, is there a way to add visual force page on the portal?

Any clue would be very helpful.

Thanks
  • January 15, 2009

Is there a way to upload images and spreadsheets in salesforce. Through the static resources we can upload image one at a time. But I am looking for a way to build a custom wizard for bulk upload. Is there a way to do it in visual force?

Thanks in advance.

• February 04, 2009

I have a custom object ( Available for Customer Portal value checked). I am trying to add it to my customer portal.
Though I have added this object in the customer portal through the button CUSTOMIZE PORTAL TABS on the portal page, I am not able to see in the portal itself.
Also, is there a way to add visual force page on the portal?

Any clue would be very helpful.

Thanks
  • January 15, 2009