• LLN

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there!
I have a lot of Projects, huge Projects ...
And creating Change Set for deploy with browsing within hundreds of items (filtered too!) taking a lot of time ..
If SF team could change default sort order (or pre-define/set it in own User Detail page) for "Add to Change Set" page something like:
  •  Sort by LastModifiedById Desc (with Current User)
  • "All LastModifiedById Desc (with Current User) within 3,7 last days" (for example)
it would be a huge improvement for saving time! 

P.S. I don't know where I need to put such request to SF .. and if it in wrong place feel free to remove/re-place it ...

• December 08, 2015
Hi there!
I have a lot of Projects, huge Projects ...
And creating Change Set for deploy with browsing within hundreds of items (filtered too!) taking a lot of time ..
If SF team could change default sort order (or pre-define/set it in own User Detail page) for "Add to Change Set" page something like:
  •  Sort by LastModifiedById Desc (with Current User)
  • "All LastModifiedById Desc (with Current User) within 3,7 last days" (for example)
it would be a huge improvement for saving time! 

P.S. I don't know where I need to put such request to SF .. and if it in wrong place feel free to remove/re-place it ...

• December 08, 2015
Hi, Experts - Today some reason, on any custom visualforce page (new or existing) in development mode tools area, coding is not fully expanding. You just see a little bit, but it is not opening. Navigation: /apex/new_page take yes on new page creation and then page splits into half, but code area does not expand. Any of you experienced this or can verify would help!!! Thanks,

Hi,

I am getting a following error for my VF page.this page was working fine previously.

internal server error occured.

" An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that ........."

I guess theres something wrong in script of the page and Error console for this web page displays following errors.

"SFDC not defined"

"SFDCApp not defined"

Please suggest.

• January 23, 2012

Does anyone else experience slowness when try refresh or create new project in Force.com Ide? Mine takes 10 minutest to do so... I tried different comuters, different networks... all the same... production is on summer'11 and works fine...

• September 23, 2011

In a pageblock table I want to render more than one records returned by statndardcontroller or extension controoler.

How can I specify the recordId or the record index in pageblock table?

e.g.

sr no.                   name                  age              city

1)                          tom                   22               boston

2)                           jim                       33              ny

3)                         shaun                     34               LA

I can retrieve name,aga and city.. but my controller can not get record index

i.e 1 for Tom

2 for Jim

3 for shaun etc.

Is there any way to render dynamically in visualforce?

Hi everybody,

I'm working on a new trigger in the UPDATE event and we need to identify specifically which fields of that object have changed its values. I know there is a comparison between trigger.new and trigger.old objects but as I can see, it is required to hardcode the field name to know what we are asking for.

Is it possible that catch that behavior dynamically? 

Regards,

Wilmer

• August 24, 2009
Hello.  I am writing an scontrol which overrides the New button on a Custom Object.   I want the button to take me to an edit screen, but I want to pass a few parameters.  I'm able to pass constant string parameters into fields, but I can't make dynamic fields work.  My basic scontrol is pasted below.  The "static text here" is displayed in the input field in the edit screen.  However I can't make the Project__c.Name value appear.  I've tried all sorts of things - enclosing it in quotes (then the quoted text appears), using the merge notation (error when saving), etc.

Note that I'm trying to create a new Timecard__c record from inside the Project__c record's related list.  (If using the New button from anywhere else, these fields will be blank which is fine...)  So my question is - what is the proper notation that I use to pass the value of Project__c.Name?

<script type="text/javascript">
window.parent.location.href="{! URLFOR($Action.Timecard__c.New, null, [CF00N50000001S4Rz="static text here", CF00N50000001Ru1r=Project__c.Name], true)}";
</script>

Thanks for your time.

Chris

• May 21, 2007