• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Trish Perkins at FaithAction International House here, running the Nonprofit (Enterprise) Edition of SF.

I'd like to use the Excel Connector with my sandbox just to play with bulk data upload in the latest version of organizations (accounts) and contacts and converting leads to contacts. 

I put "test" before salesforce in the url. 

I logged in with my username and password. Nope. I added my security token. Nope. I tried backing out to start over and now I'm getting a whole rash of error messages. Could somebody just walk me through getting IN? 

Trish Perkins

pperkins@faihouse.org

336-379-0037

Trish Perkins at FaithAction International House here, running the Nonprofit (Enterprise) Edition of SF.

I'd like to use the Excel Connector with my sandbox just to play with bulk data upload in the latest version of organizations (accounts) and contacts and converting leads to contacts. 

I put "test" before salesforce in the url. 

I logged in with my username and password. Nope. I added my security token. Nope. I tried backing out to start over and now I'm getting a whole rash of error messages. Could somebody just walk me through getting IN? 

Trish Perkins

pperkins@faihouse.org

336-379-0037

We have a developer sandbox and there is no accounts and leads in it. I was thinking that after I refresh it and it will contain all leads/accounts in the real database by the time I refresh. However, there is still nothing in it. Without records, we cannot really play with the sandbox. Is the sandbox supposed to contain the records? Or I shouldn't create a developer version?