• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I want to have an HR Application developed, using existing components as far as possible.

Barry

London, England

Hi I am planning some development work in Visualforce and I would like some guidance as to whether I should plan for the work to take more or less time than it would in ASP.net. Thanks a lot. Barry 

Hi

I am planning some development work in Visualforce and I would like some guidance as to whether I should plan for the work to take more or less time than it would in ASP.net.

Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi

I am new to Salesforce as a Developer.

I want to run SOQL the same way I can run SQL in Oracle using SQL*Plus or in SQL Server using the Management Studio.

For example, to count the number of Tasks I would like to tun the SOQL equivalent of "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Tasks".

I would appreciate suggestions for how I can do this.

I have searched the Getting Started documentation and the Discussion Boards without success.

Is there another way I can find the answer for myself ?

Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi,

Before I moved to Salesforce I used to create Data Models, sometimes by reverse engineering.

These Data Models were very useful.

Is there a Data Modelling Tool for Salesforce or is there a way I can create Data Models for SF Objects or Custom Objects ?

Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi

I my previous life, I used to run SQL Scripts to create and populate Tables.

Can I do the same thing to create Custom Objects ?

If not, is there another way I can avoid creating Custom Objects manually, field-by-field ?

Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi

We are looking for a freelance developer that we can work with in helping us to develop / administer a (currently!) small application in the healthcare market.

thanks les

Hi

I am new to Salesforce as a Developer.

I want to run SOQL the same way I can run SQL in Oracle using SQL*Plus or in SQL Server using the Management Studio.

For example, to count the number of Tasks I would like to tun the SOQL equivalent of "SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Tasks".

I would appreciate suggestions for how I can do this.

I have searched the Getting Started documentation and the Discussion Boards without success.

Is there another way I can find the answer for myself ?

Thanks a lot.

Barry

Hi

I my previous life, I used to run SQL Scripts to create and populate Tables.

Can I do the same thing to create Custom Objects ?

If not, is there another way I can avoid creating Custom Objects manually, field-by-field ?

Thanks a lot.

Barry