• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have seen a couple of similar questions, but no definitive answers, to the question of whether the DataLoader can do a mass import into the new Content object/application in the way that it can import Documents, for instance.

Import Documents using AppExchange DataLoader

We don't have Content at this time, but we are considering it, and have several thousand files (not records) that we would like to import and make available through Content.  If the process is similar to the one described for importing to the Documents tab, you would create a CSV file with the Titles, Workspaces, tags (perhaps), and the file path, and once the mapping was completed the import would pull in all the associated files and apply the Workspace, tag and title information, and any other relevant fields/values, and Content would be ready to go.

Presumably there would be a Publish field of some sort as well.

I understand that Salesforce's internal Project team has a tool for this; does anyone have experience with Salesforce Content and doing a mass import such as I've described, or with some other importing tool/process?

Thanks!

Duncan

Hi all:

I was wondering if anyone knew how to format a number in VF so that it has a comma and decimal...

for example

40000 would be 40,000.00

So far I have this:

<apex:outputText value="{0}.{1}"> <apex:param value="{!SUBSTITUTE(TEXT(FLOOR(item.Unit_Price__c)), ',', '.' )}"/> <apex:param value="{!RIGHT(TEXT(ROUND((item.Unit_Price__c * 100), 2)),2)}"/> </apex:outputText>

The second one gets the digits after the decimal. but the number shows up as 40000.00

How do I get the comma in there now...

Someone pleaseeee help with any ideas...