• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

So spring 10 is out but we still don't see any option to package standard action overrides.

The partner developer org that we are using to create our managed package is on na7 and i do see AnswersNew! and Translation WorkbenchNew!

We even created a new package this morning, just to check if the standard action overrides are being packaged implicitly.

Still no luck.

Do i need to raise a case in partner portal or am i missing something obvious?

• February 08, 2010

We have two custom objects (Object A and Object B) and I am using Enhanced List in a visual force page to display both of them under a single tab on the same page.

<apex:page >
<style>
.label
{
font-size: 15px;
color: black;
font-weight:bold;
}
</style>
<apex:pageBlock >
<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:outputLabel styleClass="label"><b> Object A</b></apex:outputLabel>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:enhancedList customizable="true" type="Object_A__c" height="300" rowsPerPage="10" />

<apex:pageBlockSection >
<apex:outputLabel value="Object B" styleClass="label" ></apex:outputLabel>
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:enhancedList customizable="true" type="Object_B__c" height="300" rowsPerPage="10" />
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

So far so good - but the problem is that when  I click the enhanced list view item the page is redirected to the detail page of the selected record (of the selected object). Our requirement is to display the detail record underneath the Enhanced List view on the same visual force page.

How can i do that?

• August 11, 2009

Is it possible to have task's subject field values dynamically created based on the type of custom object the task is associated with?

From example

if  you try to create a new task from the detail page of custom object A, available subject picklist values = A1, A2, A3

If you try to create new task from custom object B, available subject values = B1, B2, B3

I have two custom objects - Patent and PatentPortfolio. I would like to be able to add multiple patents to a patentPortfolio just like one can search and add multiple products to an opportunity using "Add Products" custom button on product related list under opportunity detail page.

My understanding is that "Add Products" button under opportunity detail page somehow calls the "Opportunity Product" search result layout.

I understand the basic mechanics of defining and adding custom buttons to a custom object. I just don't know how can I call my Patent object's "Search result" layout from a custom list button.

July 6th 2009: Any pointers?

Message Edited by atomar on 07-06-2009 11:50 AM

Hi Guys,

I just want to make sure that task and event functionality is part of force.com.

I am trying to build a pure force.com native app without using any sales/marketing application functionality.

So spring 10 is out but we still don't see any option to package standard action overrides.

The partner developer org that we are using to create our managed package is on na7 and i do see AnswersNew! and Translation WorkbenchNew!

We even created a new package this morning, just to check if the standard action overrides are being packaged implicitly.

Still no luck.

Do i need to raise a case in partner portal or am i missing something obvious?

• February 08, 2010

I thought I read somewhere that a change was going to be made in packaging so that we could package standard button overrides in managed packages.

Cannot anyone confirm or refute this statement?

Thanks for your responses.

Hi All,

I have develop follwoing items in sandbox and i need it to deploy on the production.

1. Custom object [ with record]

2. Triggers

3. Reocrd types

4. Page layout

5  Approval Process 

Please let us know how i can deploy all this items into Production.

Thanks,

Deep. 

I need to create  a field based on a picklist value.

For e.g   i have  a picklist saying how many children you have<1,2,3>

If a say two

I then dynamically create 2 rows for entering details of the 2 children

Name age education for first child another row with the same fields

Name age education for second child

Please help me ...

Hi Guys,

I just want to make sure that task and event functionality is part of force.com.

I am trying to build a pure force.com native app without using any sales/marketing application functionality.