• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using the Public Knowledge Base from salesforce and have been having a few issues since the Summer 11 release on my org.

My public knowledge base is no longer updating itself with metadata changes (for example I added a new Article Type that is not showing up on my site)

Also adding new fields to my exsiting article type is not working.

I notice that in summer 11 salesforce have made changes to the way permissions are set for Articles so think it must be something to do with this.....but noone, including salesforce support seem to know.

Has anyone else come across this?

Hi

I have just installed the free Salesforce International Mapping using Google Maps app and it's great, except that for some addresses it is displaying the wrong location. I have done a few tests and with some addresses, for seemlingly no reaso, it displays incorrectly. 

I have verified the addresses using google maps and they are correct.

I am using the standard Salesforce billing address fields.

Has anyone else experienced this/got any advice?

Thanks

• January 21, 2010

I am using the Public Knowledge Base from salesforce and have been having a few issues since the Summer 11 release on my org.

My public knowledge base is no longer updating itself with metadata changes (for example I added a new Article Type that is not showing up on my site)

Also adding new fields to my exsiting article type is not working.

I notice that in summer 11 salesforce have made changes to the way permissions are set for Articles so think it must be something to do with this.....but noone, including salesforce support seem to know.

Has anyone else come across this?