• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are using a partner portal.  We need to remove the View Hierarchy link from the account page.  It shows all accounts, not just the accounts the partner owns.  (It isn't the sharing rules, everything is private so if they click on an account it says Insufficient Privileges).  I only want to remove the hierarchy link from the partner view, not all views so we need to take the profile into consideration.

I've created a vf page that works, but how do I override the standard View of accounts for just 1 profile?

Does any one have any suggestions?  I am desperate!

• December 03, 2009

I've installed Outlook Edition 3.2.5.13 into my Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (with service pack 3 installed).  Right after I start outlook, I write an email and click the Send and Add button to have the email attached to a contact in SF.  The email appears in SF correctly. 

The next time I write an email in Outlook, the Send and Add button is nowhere to be found.  I have to Send the email, go into my Sent Items folder, and use the Add Email button to attach the email to my SF contact.

If I shut down Outlook and restart it, the Send and Add button reappears.

I've read other comments in the blogs that the service pack 3 was the problem, but Outlook Edition 3 should have fixed the problem.

Is it still a problem?

• April 27, 2009

We are using a partner portal.  We need to remove the View Hierarchy link from the account page.  It shows all accounts, not just the accounts the partner owns.  (It isn't the sharing rules, everything is private so if they click on an account it says Insufficient Privileges).  I only want to remove the hierarchy link from the partner view, not all views so we need to take the profile into consideration.

I've created a vf page that works, but how do I override the standard View of accounts for just 1 profile?

Does any one have any suggestions?  I am desperate!

• December 03, 2009

I've installed Outlook Edition 3.2.5.13 into my Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 (with service pack 3 installed).  Right after I start outlook, I write an email and click the Send and Add button to have the email attached to a contact in SF.  The email appears in SF correctly. 

The next time I write an email in Outlook, the Send and Add button is nowhere to be found.  I have to Send the email, go into my Sent Items folder, and use the Add Email button to attach the email to my SF contact.

If I shut down Outlook and restart it, the Send and Add button reappears.

I've read other comments in the blogs that the service pack 3 was the problem, but Outlook Edition 3 should have fixed the problem.

Is it still a problem?

• April 27, 2009