• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello. I am working on setting up a web-to-lead form & working in some basic JavaScript validation into the form so we can make sure we're getting the right data into Salesforce. The issue I'm facing is the ID/variable name of my one custom field begins w/ a numeral & JavaScript only accepts variables that begin w/ letters. Is there any way to change the ID of my custom field so my JavaScript validation can work? Or is there a JavaScript work-around someone can recommend?

Thanks!

Hello all, this is my 1st post in a SF.com community forum, so please be kind if I post anything incorrectly!

I would like to use custom formulas to dictate if a lead comes in from a particular state, then a particular value in a custom field should be updated. I thought this would be easy until I didn't see how I could create a field dependency (if I'm in the wrong section, please let me know!) based on the state or address. 

If anyone could help me out, I have a team of salespeople who would be very grateful!

• September 28, 2009

Hello. I am working on setting up a web-to-lead form & working in some basic JavaScript validation into the form so we can make sure we're getting the right data into Salesforce. The issue I'm facing is the ID/variable name of my one custom field begins w/ a numeral & JavaScript only accepts variables that begin w/ letters. Is there any way to change the ID of my custom field so my JavaScript validation can work? Or is there a JavaScript work-around someone can recommend?

Thanks!

When I use the below rule:

AND(ISCHANGED( BillingStreet ),

ISPICKVAL( ACH_Service_Status__c ,"Active"))

it gives me the error:

Error:
Function ISCHANGED may not be used in this type of formula

What I think I’m finding (and I’ve looked around a lot) is
that you cannot create a workflow rule on an Address data type.  Is that true?

Hello

I have a report tha tells me what are the members whose membership
dues are due (due date < today)
I run the report from the Donations, and I get the list of names etc.

Can I trigger the mass email/mail merge starting from this report?

My problem is that I try to create a View from the Contacts, I do not
have the information about their membership status. Is there any
AppExch that helps in that direction?

Thanks
Giorgio