• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to generate a report of tasks which have been assigned to a user, but not all of them are showing up?  Any idea why?

I would like to create a field on the account page which shows me the length of time that passed from the first activity call log to the conversion of the lead into an account.  Also what about showing the number of call logs prior to its conversion to an account?
  • September 10, 2009
Looking to make a button which duplicates a call log.  Maybe javascript or something else?
im trying to show the call log activities right on the front of the lead page.  ive tried another custom formulate field with description in it but says its too long.  i would like to show the comments or maybe the first 50 characters of the comments on the activity list
Is there a way to make the hyperlink function open up the new window in the lower console frame instead of popping up a new window?

I am trying to generate a report of tasks which have been assigned to a user, but not all of them are showing up?  Any idea why?

im trying to show the call log activities right on the front of the lead page.  ive tried another custom formulate field with description in it but says its too long.  i would like to show the comments or maybe the first 50 characters of the comments on the activity list
Hi. Apparently long text fields are not supported in list views or formulas.
Error: You referenced an unsupported field type called "Long Text Area" using the following field: Description
I'm trying to develop a formula that will display the first sentence from a long text field.
I thought that I could use a FIND function to locate the first period, then return the text before that.
But, the long text field that I'm looking for is not shown as a field that I can insert. (I want to use Lead > Description) So, I just typed it in.

Some of my users have leads that are the same except for the description, and I'm trying to figure out a better way for distinguishing them from a list view. Otherwise they look like dupes. I don't want to add an extra custom text field that they have to enter.

Thoughts on how to resolve? Alternatives? Thanks in advance.