• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Cheenath,

I have installed Ajax Toolkit in to my Salesforce account and it is working perfectly in IE6, IE7 and Firefox 3. But one of my client uses IE8, so I had to test Ajax Toolkit on Internet Explorer 8 as well but I am facing the same issue which I faced in the previous version of Ajax Tool Kit.

The left navigation is missing. I have figured out the issue but couldn't update anything in my salesforce account. The issue is with respect to the DOJO Toolkit or the DOJO version which you have used. The issue will be fixed if you upgrade the DOJO toolkit.

Have a good day...

Vamshi....

Message Edited by vkmedi on 05-22-2009 11:10 AM

I have installed Ajax Toolkit in to my Salesforce account but when I try to look in to the Samples, nothing is getting displayed. Actually there should be a Samples list that has to be displayed on the left navigation frame which is not getting displayed. I am currently using Firefox 3.0.

Can you please help me??

Message Edited by vkmedi on 05-19-2009 10:16 AM

I have installed Ajax Toolkit in to my Salesforce account but when I try to look in to the Samples, nothing is getting displayed. Actually there should be a Samples list that has to be displayed on the left navigation frame which is not getting displayed. I am currently using Firefox 3.0.

Can you please help me??

Message Edited by vkmedi on 05-19-2009 10:16 AM