• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm looking for a salesForce developer to initially work for 1-2 weeks on fixing some issues we have with our initial salesForce implementation that we don't have the resources to fill.

Required:

* Visual Force development (specifically PDFs)

* Apex Coding

* Reporting and Dashboards.

Desirable:

* Experience with JobScience & TMA (Training Management Assistant) SalesForce Apps

* Experience with Sage Integration

* Experience with Data migration projects to Salesforce.

The contract has a potential to extend for 2 to 3 months to work on our phase 2 SalesForce project. Work is based in Shepherds Bush, London. No agencies please. Please direct all correspondence to francis@escapestudios.com.

About Escape
Escape Studios is Europe’s leading school of computer graphics delivering learning, recruitment and technology services for the visual effects and games industries. Based in London, Escape Studios provides accelerated learning to school leavers, graduates, industry professionals and businesses. We help recruit top industry talent and provide expert computer graphic solutions to the visual effects and gaming industries.

The ‘Escape Pods’ have worked on blockbuster films including most recently The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, The Da Vinci Code, X-Men and Poseidon and continue to work for post production facilities around London.

From aspiring students to industry leading companies our training aims to deliver the same level of quality and customer care to the film and games industries.

For our industry partners we provide the tools, training and staff, all by utilising the wealth of knowledge and experience we have in-house.

For more information about escape take a look at our website at www.escapestudios.com

• August 04, 2009

I've created a PDF visualforce page for a purchase orders application i've created but when I pull out an address the address appears in the PDF as:

my house<br>My Address line 1<br>My address line 2<br>state<br>country<br>zipcode

and its not converting the <br> tags to new lines, how can I make it do that?

Thanks 

• June 12, 2009

I've created a PDF visualforce page for a purchase orders application i've created but when I pull out an address the address appears in the PDF as:

my house<br>My Address line 1<br>My address line 2<br>state<br>country<br>zipcode

and its not converting the <br> tags to new lines, how can I make it do that?

Thanks 

• June 12, 2009

It would be great to use the SF cloud for website data and forgo the local DB completely. Is this a recommended approach? Are slow responses or timeouts ever an issue?

Thanks.

- James 

I am getting this error when trying to add a currency type field to a VF page. I expect it has somethign to do with multicurrency being enabled in the org but I don't know how to handle it. Here is my apex code... if I remove the column and outputfields for opportunity.amount, then the page works fine.

How do I deal with correcting this? Thanks

<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!opportunities}" var="o" rendered="{!selectedSize <> 1}">

<apex:column rendered="{!selectedSize > 1}" headerValue="Action">

<apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.View, o.id)}">view</apex:outputLink>

</apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Opporunity Name">

<apex:commandLink value="{!o.name}" action="{!setbubble}" status="status" rerender="thePlot,selectedBubbles">

<apex:param value="{!o.id}" name="foo" assignTo="{!selectedId}"/>

</apex:commandLink>

</apex:column>

<apex:column headervalue="Account Name"><apex:outputField value="{!o.accountId}"/></apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Amount"><apex:outputField value="{!o.amount}"/></apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Stage"><apex:outputField value="{!o.stageName}"/></apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Probability"><apex:outputField value="{!o.probability}"/></apex:column>

<apex:column headerValue="Close Date"><apex:outputField value="{!o.closeDate}"/></apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable>

<apex:pageBlockSection rendered="{!selectedSize == 1}">

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.name}"/>

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.account.name}"/>

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.probability}"/>

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.closeDate}"/>

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.amount}"/>

<apex:outputField value="{!opportunity.lastActivityDate}"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>