• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have an iOS that connects to sfdc and runs a SOQL query, but more than 2000 results are returned, so I can see the nextRecordsURL in the json data, but then how do I use that hyperlink to get the next set of results? I have tried to use the SFRestRequest with the following code:

SFRestRequest *tempRequest = [[SFRestRequestalloc] init];

[tempRequest setPath:strDone];  // this is the URL returned in nextRecordsUrl

[tempRequest setMethod:SFRestMethodGET];

[[SFRestAPI sharedInstance] send:tempRequest delegate:self];

I get the following error message:

Error Domain=com.salesforce.RestAPI.ErrorDomain Code=999 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.salesforce.RestAPI.ErrorDomain error 999.)" UserInfo=0xf0c3fb0 {message=The requested resource does not exist, errorCode=NOT_FOUND}

I have tried appending the auth token to url and that does not work either.

Thanks.

• February 02, 2012

Using the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS (here), i am able to login and retrieve the data correctly. Now I am trying to store the oauth token to allow the user not to have to login again (unless the token expires). How would I go about using the token to login automatically the second time the app starts? I don't see anywhere to pass the token and the instance url.

• October 24, 2011

How can I make a page that has both Master Record and Detail Records on the same page for data entry?

I have a Header Table and a Line Table and would like to be able to enter the Header Details at the top of the page and then be able to add multiple lines associated with the Header, all from within the same page.

So the Page would look somewhat like:

Header Field 1 Header Feild 2 Header Field 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Row 1 = Detail Field 1 Detail Field 2 Detail Field 3 Detail Field 4

Row 2 = Detail Field 1 Detail Field 2 Detail Feild 3 Detail Field 4 

Thanks. 

• June 18, 2009

I have an iOS that connects to sfdc and runs a SOQL query, but more than 2000 results are returned, so I can see the nextRecordsURL in the json data, but then how do I use that hyperlink to get the next set of results? I have tried to use the SFRestRequest with the following code:

SFRestRequest *tempRequest = [[SFRestRequestalloc] init];

[tempRequest setPath:strDone];  // this is the URL returned in nextRecordsUrl

[tempRequest setMethod:SFRestMethodGET];

[[SFRestAPI sharedInstance] send:tempRequest delegate:self];

I get the following error message:

Error Domain=com.salesforce.RestAPI.ErrorDomain Code=999 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (com.salesforce.RestAPI.ErrorDomain error 999.)" UserInfo=0xf0c3fb0 {message=The requested resource does not exist, errorCode=NOT_FOUND}

I have tried appending the auth token to url and that does not work either.

Thanks.

• February 02, 2012

Using the Salesforce Mobile SDK for iOS (here), i am able to login and retrieve the data correctly. Now I am trying to store the oauth token to allow the user not to have to login again (unless the token expires). How would I go about using the token to login automatically the second time the app starts? I don't see anywhere to pass the token and the instance url.

• October 24, 2011

How can I make a page that has both Master Record and Detail Records on the same page for data entry?

I have a Header Table and a Line Table and would like to be able to enter the Header Details at the top of the page and then be able to add multiple lines associated with the Header, all from within the same page.

So the Page would look somewhat like:

Header Field 1 Header Feild 2 Header Field 3

-------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Row 1 = Detail Field 1 Detail Field 2 Detail Field 3 Detail Field 4

Row 2 = Detail Field 1 Detail Field 2 Detail Feild 3 Detail Field 4 

Thanks. 

• June 18, 2009