• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Currently i am looking for a custom report creation page, in which i need to display the list of accessible SF Objects, like Opportunity, Account, Contact, etc.. and when the user selects the item, need to display the corresponding coumns in those objects.

• January 27, 2010

Hi,

I have been using Apex data loader to export data. Today i am unable to login in Apex data loader. Can someone help me out to resolve it?

Regards

Daisy K

• January 18, 2010

I need to query string with apostrophe in it.

SELECT NAME FROM ACCOUNT WHERE NAME = 'TEST'ING'

Right now, i get a error message saying MALFORMED QUERY.  Can someone help me on this?

Message Edited by SArun on 11-13-2009 04:56 AM
  • November 13, 2009

Can some one help me to write SOQL to query contact details of account related to opportunity? the below gets me the account details but i need the contact info too. 

SELECT
Name,
StageName,
Amount,
Opportunity.Account.Name
FROM
Opportunity

• October 22, 2009

SELECT NAME, STAGENAME

FROM Opportunity

I need to pick OpportunityStage.SortOrder in the above query and order the list based on it. Can someone provide me the SOQL to select  "OpportunityStage.SortOrder" in the above query

• June 26, 2009

Hi,

Currently i am looking for a custom report creation page, in which i need to display the list of accessible SF Objects, like Opportunity, Account, Contact, etc.. and when the user selects the item, need to display the corresponding coumns in those objects.

• January 27, 2010