• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Is there any way to add body of two  attachments into a single attachment.

i have tried it in the following way

PageReference StatementPDF = Page.GeneratePDF;

StatementPDF.getParameters().put('Id','001T000000DppRD'); StatementPDF.setRedirect(true);

Blob p = StatementPDF.getContent();

Blob x = p;

x = Blob.valueOf(p + x);

Attachment objAttachment = new Attachment(); objAttachment.parentId = '001T000000DppRD';

objAttachment.Body = x;

objAttachment.Name = 'MonthlyStatement.pdf'; objAttachment.ContentType =

'application/pdf';

insert objAttachment;

but the Problem is it is not displaying any content(though i have content in GeneratePDF) itz juz showing a blank PDF.

Pls do the needful. 

Hi,

What is the max limit of emails that we can send using work flow rule.(how many emails can we send using workflow rule with out exceeding governing limits)

Hi,

StatementPDF.getParameters().put('Id','001T000000DppRD'); StatementPDF.setRedirect(true);

Blob x = p;

x = Blob.valueOf(p + x);

Attachment objAttachment = new Attachment(); objAttachment.parentId = '001T000000DppRD';

objAttachment.Body = x;

'application/pdf';

insert objAttachment;

but the Problem is it is not displaying any content(though i have content in GeneratePDF) itz juz showing a blank PDF.

Pls do the needful. 

Hi,

I need to retrive Users from a Queue In order to send an email to queue members .

What i have Done is from GROUP object i retrived records

List<Group> lstGroup = [select id,Type,Email,OwnerId,DoesSendEmailToMembers from Group where Type='Queue' and id='1234xxx']

Now from GroupMember Object retrived based on GroupID

list<GroupMember> lstGroupMember=[Select Id,UserOrGroupId, Group.Name from GroupMember where GroupId=:lstGroup [0].id];  

Now i need to retrive the users from that group ....

what is the next..... step to continue ?????

Pls do the need full...

Hi,

I am retriving ID based on Query String .Now i need to list all the sObjects dynamically based on that ID inorder to know to which sObject that Id belongs and retrive record from that sObject.I guess we can do this with SOSL Query but dont know how to proceed.Pls Provide me Query or any process to do this.

Pls do the needful.

Hi,

Can i know how many ways are there to send and email using Apex Code (for example SMTP,FTP)....in this way may i know the different ways.

Is there any way to send in different formats/ways....????

Hi,

Can we implement  MASS EMAIL as  a Cutomized Object...?????? 

My requirment is i need to develop an object which consists of FAX provider as well as EMAIL Sender in same   page.so   i need to   know can we implement mass email features for an customized object if so how????  If it can be, pls provide me with any link/Advice.

Any Link/Advice will be helpful to me.

Hi,

My requirment is i need to develop an object which consists of FAX provider as well as EMAIL Sender in same page.so i need to know can we implement mass email features for an customized object if so how????  If it can be, pls provide me with any link/Advice.

Hi,

I am new to this PlatForm (But Started working on a Project).

My Requirment is as in Mass Email when we click CC or BCC automatically users list is being populated ,in the same way i need to do a  customized  feild in the Customized object  where by clicking it users list should be populated

Pls suggest me any Advice/link that would be helpful.

Hi,

Blob x = p;

x = Blob.valueOf(p + x);

objAttachment.Body = x;

'application/pdf';

insert objAttachment;

Pls do the needful. 

Hi,

I am retriving ID based on Query String .Now i need to list all the sObjects dynamically based on that ID inorder to know to which sObject that Id belongs and retrive record from that sObject.I guess we can do this with SOSL Query but dont know how to proceed.Pls Provide me Query or any process to do this.

Pls do the needful.

Hi,

Can i know how many ways are there to send and email using Apex Code (for example SMTP,FTP)....in this way may i know the different ways.

Is there any way to send in different formats/ways....????

Hi,

My requirment is i need to develop an object which consists of FAX provider as well as EMAIL Sender in same page.so i need to know can we implement mass email features for an customized object if so how????  If it can be, pls provide me with any link/Advice.

Hi,

I am new to this PlatForm (But Started working on a Project).

My Requirment is as in Mass Email when we click CC or BCC automatically users list is being populated ,in the same way i need to do a  customized  feild in the Customized object  where by clicking it users list should be populated

Pls suggest me any Advice/link that would be helpful.