• 25 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Does anyone know how to pass the chekbox field name instead of true/false in a report?

Also if you have any solution in how to do it in Apex or VF please share it.

Is there any way to change the delimiter to PIPE "|" rather than the comma ","when I am exporting a report from SF?

Does anyone have an Apex code doing this? or anything can help on this situation?

I need an Apex function to parse a Multi-Select field?

Does anyone have this?

I am trying to generate an advanced report in SF without taking the data out of SF.

The report will require some data transformation, so I thought that my best shot will be using a custom object as my report shell. Then I can use Apex code to do the transofrmation and then feed my custom object. Do you know if this is possible or not? Does someone have any examples? 

Also is it possible to create a workflow to call this code everyday to refresh my object? 

Hello everyone!!!

I have done an APEX class. If I use this query;

Contact C=[select Name from Contact where Id not in ('a0U80000001p4TEEAY,a0U80000001p4T9EAI')];

It works! It gives me the Contacts I want!

But if I do this;

string help='a0U80000001p4TEEAY,a0U80000001p4T9EAI';

Contact C=[select Name from Contact where Id not in (:help)];

It doesn't work!

How do I pass parameters correctly?!?!?

Thanks in advance!!

I am trying to generate an advanced report in SF without taking the data out of SF.

The report will require some data transformation, so I thought that my best shot will be using a custom object as my report shell. Then I can use Apex code to do the transofrmation and then feed my custom object. Do you know if this is possible or not? Does someone have any examples? 

Also is it possible to create a workflow to call this code everyday to refresh my object?