• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi.

I'm using dynamic soql as in this example:

String query = 'SELECT Name, Id, Account.Name FROM Contact WHERE Id=\'003A000000A0pAN\'';
Contact ct = database.query(query);

After the excecution of the database.query, I can't use Account.Name field value. 

Even more, I can use Parent's fields as part of query conditions:

String query1 = 'SELECT Name, Id, Account.Name FROM Contact WHERE Account.Name =\'Acc1\' ';
List<Contact> cts = database.query(query1);

Is there any way to obtain parent's field values?

Thanks, 

nico.

Hi.

I've created some visualforce pages and configured them to sites.

When I refresh the page using the navigator's refresh button (I've test it in Explorer, Mozilla and Chrome) sometimes the page doesn't load all the resources (css, pictures, etc). 

This behaviour is intermittent (sometimes work and sometimes doesn't).

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

nico. 

Hi:

I want to create a VF page which emulate "Convert Lead" page but I have some problem to replicate the original look and feel.

I can't replicate Account Name input component. 

Any idea?

Thanks,

Nico. 

Hi:

I'm working in a Visual Force page that will override the Self-Service User Edit page. In Salesforce standard page, exist a checkbox: "Generate new password and notify user immediately".

I need to replicate this functionality in my custom controller. Is there apex "out of the box" functionality or should I code it? Is that possible? 

Thanks,

nico. 

Hi:

I'm working in a Visual Force page that will override the Self-Service User Edit page. In Salesforce standard page, exist a checkbox: "Generate new password and notify user immediately".

I need to replicate this functionality in my custom controller. Is there apex "out of the box" functionality or should I code it? Is that possible? 

Thanks,

nico.