• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have been trying to add fields and values to a picklist on a visualforce page through setup. I have realised that i was not able to add any fields or values to picklists on the visualforce page.

Is there a way i could enable this.

I have developed the visualforce page for my client and now i want my client to add or remove fields through setup or atleast add or remove values to the picklist through the setup. Currently i am able to do this ONLY through Coding.

Can anyone help me in this regard.

Thanks

Shabs Moiyed

Hello,

I have a visualforce page with records belonging to a customized object. I want the views and all the functionalities of an enhanced list to be accessible on that visualforce page.

Is there any resource or literature available for the same ?

Any response in this regard will be highly appritiated.

Thanks

Shabs 

I would like to create views on visualforce page. The listing page contains customised fields and i want to know if i could create views on those pages.

Thanks

Shabs

Hi,  

Is it possible to bind a custom object with territories. Users a territory creating records in a custom object cannot access the records created by other users in the same territory with the same rights and roles.

This is happening only in the case when i am trying to bind a custom object with a territory and this is not an ideal situation in real world.

can someone help me in this regard.

Thanks

Shabs

Hi,  I have created a custom object in salesforce called SalesOrder which allows users to create SalesOrders. The issue is a user associated with a territory cannot view the records(salesorders) created by a user of the same territory though he has been assigned to the same territory with same rules.  I have checked the rules and workflows and made sure that both the users have the same sharing rules.  A User above this user in a role Hierarchy cannot view, create, update, salesorder records created by users underneath it. Once again i have checked all the sharing rules and the territory management side and all seems ok.  I have been told that custom objects cannot be linked to territory management and the records created within a custom object cannot be segregated to users.  Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks Shabs 

Hi,

I have created a custom object in salesforce called SalesOrder which allows users to create SalesOrders. The issue is a user associated with a territory cannot view the records(salesorders) created by a user of the same territory though he has been assigned to the same territory with same rules.  I have checked the rules and workflows and made sure that both the users have the same sharing rules.  A User above this user in a role Hierarchy cannot view, create, update, salesorder records created by users underneath it. Once again i have checked all the sharing rules and the territory management side and all seems ok.

I have been told that custom objects cannot be linked to territory management and the records created within a custom object cannot be segregated to users.  

Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Shabs

Hi,

Is there a way to disable the Edit buttoni n the Enhanced list view? Thank you much.

Paul

• August 13, 2009
Hi,  I have created a custom object in salesforce called SalesOrder which allows users to create SalesOrders. The issue is a user associated with a territory cannot view the records(salesorders) created by a user of the same territory though he has been assigned to the same territory with same rules.  I have checked the rules and workflows and made sure that both the users have the same sharing rules.  A User above this user in a role Hierarchy cannot view, create, update, salesorder records created by users underneath it. Once again i have checked all the sharing rules and the territory management side and all seems ok.  I have been told that custom objects cannot be linked to territory management and the records created within a custom object cannot be segregated to users.  Any help in this regard will be highly appreciated. Thanks Shabs 

I created two custom objects Interests and Favorites. Both the objects are Child to 'Account' . I get the below error when referencing the Favorites Tab in a custom force page. Below is the code, please note that I do not have any issues with the Interests objects.

Error message = 'Favorites__r' is not a valid child relationship name for entity Client'

<apex:page standardController="Account" showHeader="False" sidebar="False"
 >
   <style>
      .activeTab {background-color: #236FBD; color:white;
         background-image:none}
      .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black;
         background-image:none}
   </style>
   <apex:tabPanel switchType="client" selectedTab="tabdetails"
                  id="AccountTabPanel" tabClass="activeTab"
                  inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">  
      <apex:tab label="Details" name="AccDetails" id="tabdetails">
         <apex:detail relatedList="false" title="true"/>
            </apex:tab>

<apex:tab label="Interests" name="Interests" id="tabInterests">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Interests__r" />     

<apex:tab label="Favorites" name="Favorites" id="tabFavorites">
            <apex:relatedList subject="{!account}"    list="Favorites__r" />

• July 29, 2009