• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am having trouble creating a solution for this request.

I am looking to update specific account fields (text, picklist, url fields) based on the originating fields inside the contact. In this many-to-one situation, I need to pull the most recently updated field out of the contacts group and the oldest field out of the same group and bring it into the account. 

ex. 

Account and Contact Field: Most_recent_visit__c

Contact 1 = Most recent visit = 11/11/09 so the account would need to be updated to that. 

Contact 2 comes in and his most recent visit was 11/15/09, now I would need the Account field to be updated to 11/15/09.

All help is appreciated. 

This also would need to apply to fields like a text field or a picklist

• August 30, 2009

I am looking to update specific account fields (text, picklist, url fields) based on the originating fields inside the contact. In this many-to-one situation, I need to pull the most recently updated field out of the contacts group and the oldest field out of the same group and bring it into the account. 

ex. 

Contact 1 = Most recent visit = 11/11/09 so the account would need to be updated to that. 

Contact 2 comes in and his most recent visit was 11/15/09, now I would need the Account field to be updated to 11/15/09.

All help is appreciated. 

• August 30, 2009

ex. 

All help is appreciated. 

• August 30, 2009