• 50 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I want to update a custom field (Date Passed) to the Date when the Lead Status is changed to "Passed to Partner".

If the Lead Status is anything else, the field would be blank.

What would the formula be to do this?

I know this is wrong, but would it be something like

IF( ISPICKVAL( Status, "Passed to Partner", TODAY(), )

Thank you

I have a custom object "Sales Order Line Item" with an Amount field that equals 

Unit_Price__c * Quantity__c

There is also a pick list field called Line Status that can equal Open, Closed, Hold or Cancelled

I need to create a formula that will make the Amount equal zero if the Line Status equals Cancelled.  Otherwise, it will equal the above.

I have the below formula, which obviously isn't right.  any suggestions would be great!!  Thanks

IF( ISPICKVAL(Line_Status__c, "Cancelled (X)", 0), Unit_Price__c * Quantity__c)

How can I make the date field 'Requested Delivery Date' required if the probability of an opportunity is greater or equal to 50%?

Thanks

Hi

I need help on a couple formulas fields.

I have two look up fields (Account Address 1 or Account Address 2) on an Opportunity.  Only one can be completed through a validation rule.

Then I need two formula fields, "Ship to Address" and "Shipping Account ID" that will bring over the address and ID from either Account Address 1 or Account Address 2, depending on which look up is complete.

What would these two formulas look like??

Thanks 

Hi

I have two look up fields on an Oppty- a look up to an Account (Ship to Account) and a look up to a custom object (Shipping Address).

I have a pick list for type of Shipping Info: Ship to Account or Shipping Address.

I need a validation rule that so if Shipping Info is a Ship to Account than Ship to Account field is required otherwise Shipping address is required.

Thoughts?

Thanks

I have a formula field in an Oppty I want to make required.

I have a look up field (Bill to Account) and the formula field (Billing Account ID)

The formula is below and the Billing Account ID is a Text, Unique, External ID field  The field is Read Only on the Oppty and I want to make it Required as well, but it does not allow me.

Bill_to_Account__r.Billing_Account_ID__c

Ideas?  Thanks

How do I make the Close Date default to Today when creating an Oppty?

Thank you

How do I make the Close Date of an Oppty default to today's date if the stage is Closed- Won?

Thanks

I have two lead record types (Lead and Partner Application) and I want to make to have a pick list field (Lead Type) auto-populate based on what type of record the lead is.

For example, if the record type = Lead, then Lead Type would equal End-User

and if the record type = Partner application, then Lead Type would equal Channel

Ideas for the validation rule?

Thanks

Hello

I am trying to make the Contact Email address field required when one of two cusom check boxes are checked.

I have a two checkbox fields in the Contact Object, one called SO Contact and the other AR Contact.  If either or both of these checkboxes are checked, I want the Email Address to be required.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I am trying to make a formula field blank based on a picklist value.

i.e. I have a custom object (RMA) that uses a formula to autopopulate the field 'Account Shipping Address' from the related Account.  I then have a text field named 'Alternate Shipping Address' and a Ship To picklist with the two options: 'Account Shipping Address' and 'Alternate Shipping Address' 

If the picklist equals 'Alternate Shipping Address' I would like the 'Account Shipping Address' to default to blank so there is only one address within the record.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

I want to update a custom field (Date Passed) to the Date when the Lead Status is changed to "Passed to Partner".

If the Lead Status is anything else, the field would be blank.

What would the formula be to do this?

I know this is wrong, but would it be something like

IF( ISPICKVAL( Status, "Passed to Partner", TODAY(), )

Thank you

I have a custom object "Sales Order Line Item" with an Amount field that equals 

Unit_Price__c * Quantity__c

There is also a pick list field called Line Status that can equal Open, Closed, Hold or Cancelled

I need to create a formula that will make the Amount equal zero if the Line Status equals Cancelled.  Otherwise, it will equal the above.

I have the below formula, which obviously isn't right.  any suggestions would be great!!  Thanks

IF( ISPICKVAL(Line_Status__c, "Cancelled (X)", 0), Unit_Price__c * Quantity__c)

How can I make the date field 'Requested Delivery Date' required if the probability of an opportunity is greater or equal to 50%?

Thanks

Hi

I have two look up fields on an Oppty- a look up to an Account (Ship to Account) and a look up to a custom object (Shipping Address).

I have a pick list for type of Shipping Info: Ship to Account or Shipping Address.

I need a validation rule that so if Shipping Info is a Ship to Account than Ship to Account field is required otherwise Shipping address is required.

Thoughts?

Thanks

How do I make the Close Date of an Oppty default to today's date if the stage is Closed- Won?

Thanks

Hello

I am trying to make the Contact Email address field required when one of two cusom check boxes are checked.

I have a two checkbox fields in the Contact Object, one called SO Contact and the other AR Contact.  If either or both of these checkboxes are checked, I want the Email Address to be required.

Any suggestions?

Thank you

I am trying to make a formula field blank based on a picklist value.

i.e. I have a custom object (RMA) that uses a formula to autopopulate the field 'Account Shipping Address' from the related Account.  I then have a text field named 'Alternate Shipping Address' and a Ship To picklist with the two options: 'Account Shipping Address' and 'Alternate Shipping Address' 

If the picklist equals 'Alternate Shipping Address' I would like the 'Account Shipping Address' to default to blank so there is only one address within the record.

Thoughts?

Thanks!