• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

OK, I've searched the help files and the boards for a few hours and spent another few talking to support with no resolution to this question yet.  Account type: Professional

We have a connection established with one of our client companies.  Initially they set up a Publish relationship and we subscribed.  All of the selected records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Tasks, Opportunities) populated into our account as expected and updates we apply to the records are reflected back to our client (publisher).

Now the question.  What is the setup and process that enables us (subscriber) to create additional child records (Contacts, Opportunities, Tasks, etc.) and have them populate back to the client's account?

Thanks!

OK, I've searched the help files and the boards for a few hours and spent another few talking to support with no resolution to this question yet.  Account type: Professional

We have a connection established with one of our client companies.  Initially they set up a Publish relationship and we subscribed.  All of the selected records (Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Tasks, Opportunities) populated into our account as expected and updates we apply to the records are reflected back to our client (publisher).

Now the question.  What is the setup and process that enables us (subscriber) to create additional child records (Contacts, Opportunities, Tasks, etc.) and have them populate back to the client's account?

Thanks!

I have created HTML email templates with company logo, graphics, etc.  In the preview everything looks fine.

However when I email, you cannot see the graphics on the email in outlook.

Is this an outlook settings problem or did I miss something in my email template setup?

Thanks,

I'm running the Outlook 2010 preview on a box, and at the moment it does not appear that the Outlook Connector for salesforce will run in it (most other Outlook plugins for 2007 that I've tried with Outlook 2010 do work fine). 

I'm just curious if anyone else can confirm the same experience.  Are there ever beta's of new versions of the connector, or do we need to wait for release that has official support for Outlook 2010?