• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have requirement where in the user wants to see the currency value only according to the user's currency and doesnt want the organization wide currency to be displayed along with it.

As per the standard salesforce functionlaity the currency field value is displayed in Org. wide currency (Corporate currency) first and then in parenthesis the user's currency value is displayed.

Is there any way where we can restrict the Org wide currency and display all currency fields only according to the user's currency?

• August 13, 2010

Hi,

We have multiple currency enabled in our org. and we have 2 type of users(Canadian and US).

While creating Opportunity the US users are able to see only US Pricebooks and Canadian Users are able to see only Canadian Pricebook.

But our requirement needs Canadian Users to see both US and Canadian Pricebook.

Is there any way we can make this happen??

• August 11, 2010

Hi,

We have enabled Chatter in our org. and the number of records in Feed Track Changes increased our storage space so we were not able to load any more data.

When I tried to delete each feed from the Standard Object feeds like Accountfeed, Contactfeeds etc. there  were no data available in those objects. But the number of records in the Feed Track Change object still remained the same.

I tried to delete the feeds of Custom Objects as well but I did not find any records in them as well.

Can anyone provide me a solution of where can i search for these feeds in order to delete them??

Is there an easy way to delete all the feeds together rather than deleting each Objects feeds individually???

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

prak

• July 19, 2010