• 0 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have the Google Embedded Map app on my Account and Contact Pages which are in VisualForce.  Upgraded these pages to the API version 21.0 in order to be able to leverage inline editing, but now the map component isn't working right.  On page load, I get a blank section.  If I edit the address and then hit save, then the map component works.

Everytime I save any updates to my Classes, the isValid flag gets turned off.  But if I go in to the class thru the UI and just save it, it's back to being valid.  Anyone else have this issue?  This just started happening in our Sandbox environment right after the Spring 11 upgrades.

Trying to figure out how I can prevent roll-back on Apex Batches for a Scheduled Class and then capture the id's and messages for the records that fail in an update call and email that out to an admin.  Documentation doesn't seem clear on this.

Has anyone figured out a creative way to manage single email methods given the 10 message governor limit?  For example, If I have an email method set-up to send out a message upon an opportunity closing, then we can't update more than 10 opportunities at a time (single trigger execution) without hitting this limit.

Can't use built-in workflow/email alerts because the data for the email message is coming from more than 1 object and we need to have control over the to:, cc: fields.

Looking for any creative ideas here.

Everytime I save any updates to my Classes, the isValid flag gets turned off.  But if I go in to the class thru the UI and just save it, it's back to being valid.  Anyone else have this issue?  This just started happening in our Sandbox environment right after the Spring 11 upgrades.

Trying to figure out how I can prevent roll-back on Apex Batches for a Scheduled Class and then capture the id's and messages for the records that fail in an update call and email that out to an admin.  Documentation doesn't seem clear on this.

Has anyone figured out a creative way to manage single email methods given the 10 message governor limit?  For example, If I have an email method set-up to send out a message upon an opportunity closing, then we can't update more than 10 opportunities at a time (single trigger execution) without hitting this limit.

Can't use built-in workflow/email alerts because the data for the email message is coming from more than 1 object and we need to have control over the to:, cc: fields.

Looking for any creative ideas here.