• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,

I kind of stuck here. 

Problem: I have two tables Account and Website_Profile__c. There are 539 records in the "Website_Profile__c". Since I was not able to use relational queries using PHPToolkit. I was given a reference to the "Website_Profile__c" table in the account table so that I will be able to access the values in the "Website_Profile__c". When I try using the following query,

-----------------------------------

$query = "select Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Active__c, Account.ID, BillingStreet, Account.Membership_Active_date__c, Account.DBL_Gift_Card__c, Website_Id__c, BillingCity, BillingState, Verified__c, Updated__c, BillingPostalCode, Phone, Account.Name, Account.Website, Industry, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Name, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.ID, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.History__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Philosophy__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Products__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Account__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Email__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Picture__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Updated__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Verified__c from Account where Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Active__c=true ORDER by Account.ID LIMIT 500";

I get only "250" active records fetched form the Salesforce database instead of "328" active records.

Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Products__c ->  Here the Active_Web_Profile__r is a reference to the "Website_Profile__c" table in the "Account" table which will allows me to access the values from the "Website_Profile__c" table via "Account" table.

Why am I not able to fetch all the 328 active profiles?

It will be of great help if somebody can tell me where I am going wrong.

FYI I am able to access the "328" records from the "Website_Profile__c" table when queried just the single table (Website_Profile__c) and not the relational query.

Thanks,

Madhan

• October 27, 2009

Hi all,

I kind of stuck here. 

Problem: I have two tables Account and Website_Profile__c. There are 539 records in the "Website_Profile__c". Since I was not able to use relational queries using PHPToolkit. I was given a reference to the "Website_Profile__c" table in the account table so that I will be able to access the values in the "Website_Profile__c". When I try using the following query,

$query = "select Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Active__c, Account.ID, BillingStreet, Account.Membership_Active_date__c, Account.DBL_Gift_Card__c, Website_Id__c, BillingCity, BillingState, Verified__c, Updated__c, BillingPostalCode, Phone, Account.Name, Account.Website, Industry, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Name, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.ID, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.History__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Philosophy__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Products__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Account__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Email__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Picture__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Updated__c, Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Verified__c from Account where Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Active__c=true ORDER by Account.ID LIMIT 500";

I get only "250" active records fetched form the Salesforce database instead of "328" active records.

Account.Active_Web_Profile__r.Products__c ->  Here the Active_Web_Profile__r is a reference to the "Website_Profile__c" table in the "Account" table which will allows me to access the values from the "Website_Profile__c" table via "Account" table.

Why am I not able to fetch all the 328 active profiles?

It will be of great help if somebody can tell me where I am going wrong.

FYI I am able to access the "328" records from the "Website_Profile__c" table when queried just the single table (Website_Profile__c) and not the relational query.

Thanks,

Madhan

• October 27, 2009