• 55 Points
  • Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am using IBM's WID tool to map fields over to Contacts.  For some reason all of the fields map over, but when I pass AccountID (so that I can link the new contact to the correct Account) it always comes over blank.  I can see that the AccountID field is populated right before the mapping.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

• January 05, 2010

I am sending data to salesforce.com through a generated WSDL.  One of the fields in the WSDL for both Accounts/Contacts is the "IsDeleted" field.  I am using IBM's ESB to send data to salesforce.com, but the ESB seems to default "false" into IsDeleted because it is a boolean field.  Is there something I can do on the salesforce.com side to either remove this field from the WSDL, or change IsDeleted to a read/write?

Thanks,

Dan

• December 16, 2009

I found a couple references to this error, but nothing has worked so far.  The error I get is....

Account: bad field names on insert/update call: QTT_RID__c

INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE

I am using IBM's WebSphere Integration Developer.  I login and save the SessionID and ServerURL.  I then call the create function and get the error.  I have updated the WSDL.  I checked the field in SalesForce and it doesn't look like it is read only, but when I take the field out the create goes through correctly.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

• December 08, 2009

I am using IBM's WID tool to map fields over to Contacts.  For some reason all of the fields map over, but when I pass AccountID (so that I can link the new contact to the correct Account) it always comes over blank.  I can see that the AccountID field is populated right before the mapping.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

• January 05, 2010

I am sending data to salesforce.com through a generated WSDL.  One of the fields in the WSDL for both Accounts/Contacts is the "IsDeleted" field.  I am using IBM's ESB to send data to salesforce.com, but the ESB seems to default "false" into IsDeleted because it is a boolean field.  Is there something I can do on the salesforce.com side to either remove this field from the WSDL, or change IsDeleted to a read/write?

Thanks,

Dan

• December 16, 2009

I found a couple references to this error, but nothing has worked so far.  The error I get is....

Account: bad field names on insert/update call: QTT_RID__c

INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE

I am using IBM's WebSphere Integration Developer.  I login and save the SessionID and ServerURL.  I then call the create function and get the error.  I have updated the WSDL.  I checked the field in SalesForce and it doesn't look like it is read only, but when I take the field out the create goes through correctly.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Dan

• December 08, 2009