• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi

I am preparing for certification exam for developer. Can some one recall and give me some sample questions. That will help me to prepare for exam better. Any hints , help  link etc will be highly appreciated. 

Thanks in advance 

Hi

I am trying to fetch some data from Account object ( 4 fields ) based on where clause of email id. Total record is 7500 ( total email id ). Now I have a file with 7500 email id and want a report ( in excel or csv ) format. Can some one give me some hints or direction please ? I have tried export feature of data loader but do not know how to pass where clause with list of email id. Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Aprentice 

Hi

I am learning Partner portal program as our organization is exploring the portal option . Can some one guide me to link for pdf/doc on partner portal application development please ?

Thanks

Aprentice 

Hi

I am trying to download Force_Platform_Developer_Guide and it is forcing me to login as a developer. Once logged in it take me to a new developer screen and not to download page. can some one help me out by sending me some other link e.g rapidshare or to sending my email id 123tata@gmail.com ?

Thanks in advance

Aprentice 

Hi

I am planning to appear for certification exam DS 401 ( without attending class ) . Can some one tell me  what is the exam fees ?

Thanks in advance

Aprentice 

Hi 

I am new to SFDC and wants to learn about SFDC objects like  Accounts , Case , Opportunity etc . Where can I get the doc for objects of SFDC ? I  have pdf for apex , VF etc but I am looking for doc for objects and  configuration documents for  objects or SFDC,

I will appreciate your help .

Thanks

Aprentice 

Hi

I am learning Partner portal program as our organization is exploring the portal option . Can some one guide me to link for pdf/doc on partner portal application development please ?

Thanks

Aprentice 

Hi

I am trying to download Force_Platform_Developer_Guide and it is forcing me to login as a developer. Once logged in it take me to a new developer screen and not to download page. can some one help me out by sending me some other link e.g rapidshare or to sending my email id 123tata@gmail.com ?

Thanks in advance

Aprentice 

Hi

I am planning to appear for certification exam DS 401 ( without attending class ) . Can some one tell me  what is the exam fees ?

Thanks in advance

Aprentice 

Hi 

I am new to SFDC and wants to learn about SFDC objects like  Accounts , Case , Opportunity etc . Where can I get the doc for objects of SFDC ? I  have pdf for apex , VF etc but I am looking for doc for objects and  configuration documents for  objects or SFDC,

I will appreciate your help .

Thanks

Aprentice