• Member since 2009

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hello all

i have 5 pick list in the Acct that i need copy to the case but they need to update the same picklist in the case for example

property info (in account objecct) is a picklist with the value A, B ,C

and i have

Property info (in the case) is a picklist with value A, B, C

both fields have exactly the same values im pretty sure there is a better way to update the fields other than create a rule for each option i have in the picklist to update in the case 

any ideas

i have several record types for my clients setup a long the lead, acct, case and oportunity

the question here is how can i do that the record type in the lead follows all the way to the acct

i mean if the lead is record type b and i convert how cani do that the acct opens up as record type b ?

Hi Guys,

We have a realed list called Bmi Quote in Opportunity , so when any salesrep goes  to the opportunity  and when they create any Bmi Quote and attach anything in Bmi Quote , it comes as attachment in Notes& Attchment in Opp, so when i go to Activity history in opp and click on send an email in Activity history, the Attachment in Notes& Attchment should get directly attached in this email instead of downloading the file and attaching in the email, is there any way to do this............Your help is appreciated..

i have several record types for my clients setup a long the lead, acct, case and oportunity

the question here is how can i do that the record type in the lead follows all the way to the acct

i mean if the lead is record type b and i convert how cani do that the acct opens up as record type b ?

Here is my situation.

We have an account.  That has a job site (custom object).  That job site has products installed(custom object).

Job Site is linked to Account via lookup on Account.  Products Installed is linked to JobSite via lookup on Job Site.

This all works fine.

There are 2 things.

First, I would like to make some custom buttons on Job Site and Products Installed.

On Job Site Page

I need a button to go back to Account (to that account)
I need a button to add a New Job Site (for that account).

On Products Installed

I need a button to go back to Job Site (that job site)
I need a button to go back to Account (that account)
I need a button to Add New Products (for that job site)

I don't know what the code should be to open pages and I don't know how to 'pass' information.

Second.   I would like to display the Account name on the job site page.  I tried a lookup on account, but somehow that connection is lost.  How do I get job site to pass that info to Products Installed?

Any guidance you can give would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandy
  • March 08, 2010